Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023

Tracks Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pclipse submitted a new resource:

Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) 2023 - Revamped TMP 2023

Hello all,

This is a completely revamped version of "sxehxcnate" version of TMP which was never updated. But thank you kind sir for at least getting me a base to work off of.

Features for now:
- Completely remodelled/retextured kerbs
- Retextured whole track to make it look and feel more alive
- Retextured plenty of other objects on the track
- Full CSP functionality including RainFX, extended physics, GrassFX, etc. etc. etc.

Plans for future:
- Update/Fix any issues...

Read more about this resource...

I'm getting the error TRACK NOT FOUND

I am getting Track not found error as well

i'm getting track not found error as well, any solution to this? all I did was moving the pclipse folder into the content-track on AC

Hey guys, okay since it's happening to more people. Please post a screenshot of the folder structure after you've installed it. Firstly so we can make sure it was installed correctly.

Secondly, are you using Content Manager to launch your game or running the stock/default game and launching it via steam?

Hey guys, okay since it's happening to more people. Please post a screenshot of the folder structure after you've installed it. Firstly so we can make sure it was installed correctly.

Secondly, are you using Content Manager to launch your game or running the stock/default game and launching it via steam?
Did we ever get a fix? I'm getting the same error when launching in game UI and content manager. I'm using file structure: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\pclipse_tmp

Last edited:

using content manager

figured it out, we just need to have CSP installed

Haha okay wow, didn't realize people are still running vanilla versions of AC. I'll make sure to put a note on the main mod page. Thanks guys.

Haha okay wow, didn't realize people are still running vanilla versions of AC. I'll make sure to put a note on the main mod page. Thanks guys.
Hahaha, been a while since I've been on AC. Thanks for the great track! Much improved over the old one.

One bit of feedback I have is T1 has two massive bumps in it, yes it's pretty bumpy IRL, but these feel like I'm hitting two curbs

Last edited:
Eveing, My Buddy Shawn Showed me. I didn't know there was a version of TMP this good. We are competing in a new the Canadian Drift Series. All of our Events are there, Been Fun Running the Track. Would be cool to get a Drift Layout As I know lots of Drivers play and practice on SIM.

Eveing, My Buddy Shawn Showed me. I didn't know there was a version of TMP this good. We are competing in a new the Canadian Drift Series. All of our Events are there, Been Fun Running the Track. Would be cool to get a Drift Layout As I know lots of Drivers play and practice on SIM.
Yea I can consider making one. If you have reference pictures and what the layout is, feel free to DM them to me, I've never been to a drift event there.

Okay perfect, ya shouldn't be too hard to do :)
Sorry just seen this, Yes, we Enter towards the wall.
CDX.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea