To Tyre Blanket Or Not To Tyre Blanket, That Is The Question.

Hello good old sim- racers!

I am starting an AC career and I thought to ask if someone can recommend me whether I should use tire blanket or not in each series (N, I, T, IT, H, GT, F1).

My only one measure is simulation, I mean whether they or not use the tire blankets in each of those series.

Hint, when I used to drive F1 we used to use them, in the good old days.

Hello good old sim- racers!

I am starting an AC career and I thought to ask if someone can recommend me whether I should use tire blanket or not in each series (N, I, T, IT, H, GT, F1).

My only one measure is simulation, I mean whether they or not use the tire blankets in each of those series.

Hint, when I used to drive F1 we used to use them, in the good old days.

F1?? As in the game F1 or real formula one??

33910905-stock-vector-goldfish-in-bowl-isolated-on-white-photo-realistic-vector-illustration.jpg

Ok guys, there has to be a more mature way of handling this claim? Why couldn't some of us be famous or even be a real race car driver or an infamous driver who could have driven, possibly for a short time, a real F1. If so, I want to hear what he has to say.
So I'll bite.
@azaralamouri can you tell us who are and which team/year you raced?

Ok guys, there has to be a more mature way of handling this claim? Why couldn't some of us be famous or even be a real race car driver or an infamous driver who could have driven, possibly for a short time, a real F1. If so, I want to hear what he has to say.
So I'll bite.
@azaralamouri can you tell us who are and which team/year you raced?
:rolleyes:
Because he's 31 years old, so if he had been in F1 it'd have been in the last ten years (and people would know of it). His username is also his real name, and there's certainly not been someone of that name in F1.

:rolleyes:
Because he's 31 years old, so if he had been in F1 it'd have been in the last ten years (and people would know of it). His username is also his real name, and there's certainly not been someone of that name in F1.
Know who's also 31 years old? Kamui Kobayashi, which also happens to be an anagram of "azaralamouri" (if you add a few letters and take a few away).
Just sayin'.
I think it's legit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back