Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Timo Glock is using DTM/R3E for testing...

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
He posted on his official facebook page earlier, thanking R3E for their simulator. :D

https://www.facebook.com/TimoGlockofficial
10929143_10152485488891627_60678835320682765_n.jpg

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
You'd think he could afford something higher end than a G27, and to add a couple more screens. :p Still way cool though, would be epic to bump into him online!

You'd think he could afford something higher end than a G27, and to add a couple more screens. :p Still way cool though, would be epic to bump into him online!
Looks like a handy and flexible portable one, the one you carry around in a box when you're out shopping.
And when you get that familiar E3E craving, you just fold it out and start racing! :sneaky:

Mach

#47 G.R.Webb Sidecar Racer 1962-1972
That's cool maan, nice bit of Kudos ey?!.....

Has anyone seen Rene Rast on PCars?? (sorry slightly adrift of the topic)

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Looks like a handy and flexible portable one, the one you carry around in a box when you're out shopping.
And when you get that familiar E3E craving, you just fold it out and start racing! :sneaky:

I hadn't noticed that, how very awesome! I'd like to think he takes that to all the tracks with him. :)

André Gee

Fairman
Premium
Best "thank you" you can get as a dev :cool:
Glock btw. is one of these guys I would like to drink a beer with ...which I wouldn`t do with everyone just because he is a popular Race Driver....
Some years ago many drivers and officials were just smiling about (videogame-) race sims, today only TV moderators & officials seem to do this (simply because they got stuck in 20th century with their "TV") :p
Time might come sims like R3E are on par with reality and they have to restict the usage for not to compromise Test Day limitations...;)