Timo Glock is using DTM/R3E for testing...

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
You'd think he could afford something higher end than a G27, and to add a couple more screens. :p Still way cool though, would be epic to bump into him online!

ouvert

1000RPM
Apr 16, 2014
probably just part of R3E marketing (not that there is something wrong on it) ....

Heppsan

250RPM
Dec 18, 2013
You'd think he could afford something higher end than a G27, and to add a couple more screens. :p Still way cool though, would be epic to bump into him online!
Looks like a handy and flexible portable one, the one you carry around in a box when you're out shopping.
And when you get that familiar E3E craving, you just fold it out and start racing! :sneaky:

Mach

#47 G.R.Webb Sidecar Racer 1962-1972
Jan 14, 2015
That's cool maan, nice bit of Kudos ey?!.....

Has anyone seen Rene Rast on PCars?? (sorry slightly adrift of the topic)

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
Looks like a handy and flexible portable one, the one you carry around in a box when you're out shopping.
And when you get that familiar E3E craving, you just fold it out and start racing! :sneaky:
I hadn't noticed that, how very awesome! I'd like to think he takes that to all the tracks with him. :)

Reactions: Heppsan

André Gee

Fairman
Premium
Sep 9, 2014
Best "thank you" you can get as a dev :cool:
Glock btw. is one of these guys I would like to drink a beer with ...which I wouldn`t do with everyone just because he is a popular Race Driver....
Some years ago many drivers and officials were just smiling about (videogame-) race sims, today only TV moderators & officials seem to do this (simply because they got stuck in 20th century with their "TV") :p
Time might come sims like R3E are on par with reality and they have to restict the usage for not to compromise Test Day limitations...;)

Reactions: duko