AC Time Trial: Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone GP - Saturday 29th July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Short info for all: The results will be posted later this day. Had some trouble to decide how to post them to secure your privacy but keep it easy and open at the same time. Formatting everything today :)
Thanks for the kind words Bobby, next weeks event is on it's way, coming together with next weeks Amateurs race tomorrow.
I'm so happy everything went as I planned. And even happier that you had some fun! :)

Rasmus, I just wanted to thank you for setting this event up for all of us to enjoy. @Andrew Scott @Leprekaun @Geof @Joseph Wright and I had a great night running and talking with one another. Turned into a mini driver academy with Geoff jumping onboard with me. Helped me gain a little more than a second:D Great community event. Loved the Time of Day you used.
I hope to see you continue thinking out of the box:thumbsup:

Cheers mate:)
@Geof helped me gain more than 3 seconds... that dude is a great driver and a great teacher :inlove:

So guys, here are the results! A few words to the format: If I put them into simresults (permanently), google will find your real names and I don't like that. Also I can't send you the stracker link as it need to be shut down between the events so it's not permanently either.
Putting it into excel or something... Can't put it in here...
So it's a picture! Google can't search them but we all see the info we want permanently. I will name the winner with it's nickname though but a shortened real name. I don't think someone will click through the images to combine the names... Let me know it that's okay for you all! :)

Congratulations to M. Car. (@BhZ) for your tremendously fast lap of 2:00.692! :thumbsup::confused:

Ranking, Positions:
TimeTrial_Tatuus_Silverstone_07_2017_Positions.JPG

Ranking, Sectors (of all laps):
TimeTrial_Tatuus_Silverstone_07_2017_Sectors.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: BhZ

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back