Thursday 2nd July 2009 - Rally Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

oh, and i meant to say, gratz to mr carson on winning the inaugural event :good:

I had wondered what happened you, you had been consistantly that big quicker than me throughout the rally. Then it came to the end of the last stage which I just drove through so I would finish and I was in the lead :p

I think I drove far to conservatively but then again I did finish so it's hard to say, in the next few events on different surfaces it'll be more interesting as australia is one of the ones I dont really like. (not that keen on original japan or finland either, although both on tarmac are fantastic)

I vote we should old a Rally Ireland with Japan on tarmac, thats the most like the narrow twisty bumpy Irish stages :)

hi

very nice event this first rbr on rd i was doing ok until my game crashes dont now wy but still 3 place not bad

thans Andrew and rd for set this great event:good:

• Andrew Evans

What happens when you retire a stage, do you take the nominal time and restart the next stage? (kinda like super rally rules on acting per stage instead of per leg)

Is there any way to have accumulated damage, I thought there was and was worrying when I hit a bank on stage 2 causing some damage to the right rear wheel.

yep - exactly that.... if you retire from the stage you take the default time... i too thought accumulated damage came in this week... but it wasn't in effect in this event.... there's no option to configure it on session creation... but i'll have a dig around and see if i can find out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back