Thrustmaster TX Pedal replacement?

Hey guys,

So I just bought a Thrustmaster TX with the GTE add-on a few weeks ago, my G25 that I owned for over 5 years was about to kick the bucket so I figured it was time to upgrade and after hearing a lot of great things about the TX I was able to find one reasonably priced on Ebay. First off, I love this wheel and if anyone is considering getting one, definitely do it. It's taking me some time to adjust to the difference in FFB but it's so much better than the FFB in the G25.

My only problem with this wheel is the pedals, they're made out of light plastic and I can not get them to stay in one place. If I push on the gas or brake, the base either moves or the back end comes up off the floor which makes it very hard to actually race. I have hardwood floors but the little rubber pads on the bottom are not really helping. So my question is, does anyone have any solutions or ideas I could try to get them to stop moving? Does anyone know when the new Thrustmaster pedals will be out? Or does anyone know where I can find a set of T500 pedals?

Well you have a few options,
you could if you still have them use your g25 pedals and a Leo Bodnar cable, which allows you to plug them into the back of the pc with a usb or buy some more if you have already sold them
click me for example:)

i did see that thrustmaster were already making standalone pedals for the wheel they look like a scaled down version of the T500 ones.

another option is to get a set of Fanatec pedals
im looking at this little box Click Me to connect them to my t500 maybe this box will also work on your wheel

i have seen guys selling the t500 pedals on ebay which if you see the vid of isrtv they have hooked them up and they work..

it all depends on how much you wish to spend..:)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info Rupe! I would love to find a set of T500 pedals to be honest, I hear they're really good but so far I've had no luck on ebay or even amazon. My G25 pedals are pretty bad, the throttle seems to stick and I can even take them apart to clean them properly because the screws are stripped. I guess my best bet would be to wait until those new Thrustmaster pedals are released to see how much they cost.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back