Thrustmaster TX FFB disappears on Xbox Series X

When playing ACC on my Xbox Series X with my Thrustmaster TX wheel, the FFB will suddenly disappear at random intervals. The only solution I have found is to restart the game, otherwise, the FFB will not come back. When playing other games, such as Forza or F1 this is not an issue. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

When playing ACC on my Xbox Series X with my Thrustmaster TX wheel, the FFB will suddenly disappear at random intervals. The only solution I have found is to restart the game, otherwise, the FFB will not come back. When playing other games, such as Forza or F1 this is not an issue. Does anyone know how to fix this error?
you aint the only one mate happend to me in the corskrew last night in an race! did you perhaps find a diffrent solution yet ?

This has been happening on my Thrustmaster TMX with F1 22, during practice or races it just loses the FFB as you described, when this happens I press the Xbox button and then the back (B) button to get back to racing then is it sorted, but yes this is very frustrating. I have also been searching for a solution but nothing found yet.

Well my tx base is about 1* to the right, I've tried to fix it through the TM control panel, it does it's normal calibration and goes dead center but then it's off 1 degree. I've tried the manual reset of center and nothing works. With the Open wheel add on it is annoying as hell.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back