Thrustmaster TMX - new entry level FFB wheel

Hey guys,

Anyone heard the news? Thrustmaster soon releases a new entry-level FFB wheel, which should be around 200 € according to some press.

http://www.thrustmaster.com/press/e...rce-feedback-xbox-one-windows-less-170-pounds

It will be compatible to PC and XBox One, offers 900 ° of rotation, a pedal set with 2 pedals. The rim reminds me a little bit of the GTE wheel and has a diameter of 28 cm. "The motor features a mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle. The result is a balanced combination of performance, robustness and precision. With 12-bit resolution – i.e. 4096 values on the wheel’s steering axis – provided by an optical sensor, this racing wheel also offers extreme precision, delivering highly realistic racing sensations."

So it seems like this should be a equivalent to the DFGT - if not even one class higher. I don't know how it will compete against the T150, which is in a similar price range but we will sure find out ;)

Any thoughts?

Best
Christian

This is basically the same as the T150, just with 900° and XBox One compatibility instead of PS4. Not more different than a TX is to a T300.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back