F1 2013 Thrustmaster TH8RS F1 2013 PS3 Compatibility

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if the TH8RS gear shifter is compatible with the 80s content on the PS3 as I can't seem to get it working with dirt 3 or F1 at the moment.

Cheers in advance.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the manual gear-shift is enabled for any wheel in this game, PC or console.

I use a G27 on a PC, and the last time I played with the 80's cars, I'm sure that I couldn't use my manual gearbox, I had to use the paddle shifters, making it just like a modern car, with an 80's skin.

Once again the Codies fail the basics. If you choose to 'simulate' cars which really do have manual gearboxes, then enable the option of using the manual gearbox for those wheels that have them. I am surprised they actually put a gear-shift animation in the game TBH. It's an illogical decision.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the manual gear-shift is enabled for any wheel in this game, PC or console.

I use a G27 on a PC, and the last time I played with the 80's cars, I'm sure that I couldn't use my manual gearbox, I had to use the paddle shifters, making it just like a modern car, with an 80's skin.

Once again the Codies fail the basics. If you choose to 'simulate' cars which really do have manual gearboxes, then enable the option of using the manual gearbox for those wheels that have them. I am surprised they actually put a gear-shift animation in the game TBH. It's an illogical decision.

Cheers for the reply, contacted Codemasters and they also told me it isn't supported which is a great shame, hopefully there is classic content on the next instalment and the gear shifter will be compatible.

No problem. :)

"The hopefully there will be ...... in the next instalment" expression, should be integrated into the Codie's mantra somewhere.

"Welcome to F1 2014 .... blah blah blah ...... hopefully in F1 2015 there will be ...." ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back