F1 2011 Thrustmaster T500 RS

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I would like to know if somebody uses thrustmasters T500 RS because I would like to buy one.
It's compatible with F1 2011?
Sorry for my bad english :frown:

Thank you

151 € for a plastic looking 'replica' F1 wheel that doesnt even have LEDs - not the best investment. Think of all the lovely Belgian beer you could buy with that money :D

If you dont fancy a G27, maybe consider a Fanatec wheel, but I would think twice about paying more than both of those wheels for a Thrustmaster 500.

151 € for a plastic looking 'replica' F1 wheel that doesnt even have LEDs - not the best investment. Think of all the lovely Belgian beer you could buy with that money
biggrin.png
I agree :)

i prefer to give my money to ferrari...i hate medic lol
and it is not expensive...when you think 60 € x 10...just stop cigarets!
a day u will buy it or a mclaren replic or any replic of F1 wheel, why? cause we all love F1 game...

Im a bit of a wheel junkie and have owned various models including the Fanatec Turbo S, Fanatec GT3, GT2, Logitech G25 and G27.

Tha Fanatec is way better than the G27 and the logitech feels really poor after you have used the Fanatecs........the Thrustmaster T500 however is however better than the Fanatec IMO.

It feels really precise and natural and with the add on F1 wheel really brings a new dimension to f1 2011.

I wouldnt worry too much about the abscence of the rev lights, i have a SLI-PRO mounted on top of the wheel and i can honestly say i barely look at it as its easier to look at the one on screen.

You will not be dissapointed with how the Ferrari F1 Wheel looks either, its not that plasticy and both the rubber grips and paddles shifters have a nice feel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back