Thrustmaster T-DCC

Could be, or it could be a T700 V2, as someone did point out that DCC means 700 D=500 C=100. The T700 is the TGT which had a few interesting features, just too limited, as it was just limited to GT sports.
The wheel has nice functionality, just too small and not well enough made imho. Great for combining with a wheelplate replacement though.

Given the pricing of the T-GT/T700 and the Fanatec CSL DD dropping, they need to go DD to justify the price. Although that might involve finally upgrading the "quick-release".

That T-DCC=T700 V2 seems to stem from reddit though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Upvote 0
And T-RTF now.

Upvote 0
Now T-Turbo, 400watts peak.

thrustmaster-tturbo-e1623347865823-860x483.png

Answer the 23 june.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wish they would just post a picture and details of what they intend to sell. While they are dicking around with pictures of a tyre burnout, people are ordering CSL DD bases from their competitor :thumbsdown:
People are ordering a product that would be launched on Q3, being optimistic and if you are on the first batches.

Thrustmaster doesnt take preorders, they put products on the shelves.

Good move by Fanatec to take money before the competence does

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ordering a 5nm DD is a pure joke.

Why is that? 5nm is actually a pretty decent amount of torque for most people, especially since you're not wasting any of that torque overcoming the drag of belts or gears. My T300 Ferrari Alcantara only puts out 3.9nm through all that belt drag and feels pretty good for most things to me. So I imagine 5nm with no extra drag would be even better, and even better yet with the 8nm boost kit although it adds a future cost. And yeah I agree that the 10-30+nm some direct drive wheels put out would be even better still of course, I wouldn't say 5nm is a joke though for a $350 entry level direct drive wheel. At $550 with the McLaren wheel its only $60 more than the T300 cost me at the time I bought it for what hopefully should be better performance. Either way it will be pretty interesting to see what Thrustmaster releases if its a response to the CSL-DD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Most people don't even use 5nm to begin with, even a lot of people who own CSL Elite bases don't use 100% torque (6nm). I use 70% of the torque on my CSW 2.5 in most games, which comes out to 5.6nm more or less and that's all the torque I want. So yeah, the vast majority of people stepping up from G29's, T150's, T300's and even people who run CSL Elite, TS-PC and CSW 2.5 bases on less than 100% torque will be more than satisfied with 5nm. If you get the CSL DD and are not happy with the torque, just order the boost kit later. There's no sense whatsoever in paying an extra $130 for something that may or may not be necessary. Now, if you like running large diameter rims, that's a different story. Then you'd definitely want the 8nm. But if you're using small formula style rims or the McLaren rim, then 5nm should be good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As there is a lot of friction involved in belt driven wheels, you need much more initial force to turn it. Just an example from my experience: My T300 at 65% in the driver and 100% in AC felt much stronger than my sw10c at 5nm with 100% in game. Only explanation to me is the "missing" friction of the dd. 5nm are plenty of force but don't be surprised if it feels weaker at the first go ;). Personally, I would go for the 8nm version because I feel the car better with higher forces.

Upvote 0
That comes from people who does not own a DD or doesn't know how to set it up.

At 5nm i experience clipping while cornering and at 8 nm i still have clipping in few strong corners.
I have to use the sw10 at his max strengh 10 nm.

By the way i had a CSL elite base that did not deliver more than 3nm. If it delivers 6nm today it looks like they have changed the firmware. It's a great news.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So far it's a fake news, there is no T-GT II on amazon.fr.
If you look closely at this photo, which is official from Thrustaster, you will see T-GT II:
;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back