PC2 Thrustmaster T Boost?

Mm... anyone use T Boost with their Thrustmaster wheels as for sure it gives a full on centre feel with all the cars. I'm yet to decide if it's better but I think I'm leaning to it is. if you have 100 gain in-game you'll need to lower it to around 70 instead, even a tad lower.

Last edited:
Hi yes using T Boost and in sim using gain at 68 and like it, read somewhere it would strain wheel and over heat and cause clipping, i have no clipping and no problem with heat and fan stays off.
AC is good with gain at 30
AMS 1 not sure have you tried it?

I like it for PC2, though I have noticed if I have the gain ever slightly to high I get the odd stutter especially going around corners when touching curbs but it really does do something really different for PC2. Feels good but I think there is something going on with some sort of latency but an interesting addition for PC2. On TM site only the latest driver is there - looking for previous ones with T Boost as they may work better performance . (Thrustmaster TS PC)

Not yet with AMS1 but definitely next up on the testing agenda

Hi just driven the Fiat 500 Abarth Tuned and the new Mini Cooper JC Works mod and these cars are great fun to drive with T boost and gain at 60%.
Tried other sims with T boost all okay apart from AMS 1, have you tried it yet?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back