Thrustmaster Paddle Shift Parts

Does anyone know of any third-party websites that sell replacement parts for Thrustmaster wheels? The left paddle shift hinge on my T300 just gave way... or rather, shattered into four pieces. I've been trawling Google but so far have found just one potential source, 3DRap. They seem legit enough, but they're in Italy and I'm in the UK. With the current crisis I don't think they'll be posting me anything anytime soon, so I'm trying to find an alternative closer to home. Any help would be appreciated.

This is the part I'm looking for, though the originals are black plastic:

hinge.jpg

Thanks, but this is a part that sees constant abuse which has shattered into pieces. Super-glue is not going to hold it for more than a few minutes at best. Hence why I'm specifically asking for a replacement part.

20200511_134602.jpg

Upvote 0
Well , as I told you I have glued ....many of those. They will hold up. You can even strengthen then with some epoxy , taking care not to put too much because the springs won't sit right at the 2 crosses.

Upvote 0
Well , as I told you I have glued ....many of those. They will hold up. You can even strengthen then with some epoxy , taking care not to put too much because the springs won't sit right at the 2 crosses.
I did try super-glue but it broke again within a few minutes. Then I found some old mitre bond I forgot I had, which I'm sure you know is really strong ****. Glued it together with that, then built up some layers over all the cracks. Damn thing is probably stronger now than it was brand new. Holding up so far. Hopefully it'll last until the crisis is over, then I'll order some spares from the above site as backups.

Upvote 0
I've been trawling Google but so far have found just one potential source, 3DRap. They seem legit enough, but they're in Italy and I'm in the UK. With the current crisis I don't think they'll be posting me anything anytime soon

I’m also in the UK and I’ve used them before and the service was very good. It’s worth giving them a try - I’ve just had a delivery of racing parts from France.

Upvote 0
I’m also in the UK and I’ve used them before and the service was very good. It’s worth giving them a try - I’ve just had a delivery of racing parts from France.
Thanks, appreciate the info. :thumbsup: Maybe I'll place my order now then. If it takes a while to arrive then it's ok, as I've got a bit more mitre bond left... :D

Upvote 0
Found this model on Thingiverse

If you dont have a 3D Printer I've used this company recently

Upvote 0
Super glue is the best for glueing parts that broke perfectly and are exact match. I do use 2 part epoxy for filling gaps or strengthening parts with extra layers.
so I do suppose the parts weren't super glued correctly in some way.
But, if your final part is strong now then no problem!

Upvote 0
Super glue is the best for glueing parts that broke perfectly and are exact match.
That was the problem. The photo I posted shows four "perfect" parts and one small shard but that wasn't the fully story. It literally shattered, so there were a bunch of tiny slivers which were far smaller than that shard, and therefore impossible to do anything with. The gaps they left obviously greatly reduced the strength of the bond when it was initially glued.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back