• 27500+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Thrustmaster Conical brake mod

Kinduci

25RPM
Jun 8, 2014
Having seen this is in a recent video on youtube as it seems to come with the newly released standalone pedals. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyway to obtain one without buying a whole new set of pedals (i currently own the original T500 & pedal set)
They are not listed on thrustmaster site as a standalone purchase.

Pär Öqvist

500RPM
Feb 17, 2012
I would be curious how it feels compared to the mr basher mod (skateboard bushings). It´s a good alternative anyway :)

Gav Elias

100RPM
Jun 12, 2011
Yeah, I want something similar for the T300! The RS one looks pretty awesome. Can you take the threaded bolt out from the rubber cone?

CPS-3

1RPM
May 18, 2015
I'm going to call Thrusmaster and see if can get one from them for free. Otherwise Going to look in some stores as well and if i can't find them i'll order from that site. Are you satisfied with the amount of counter pressure they give? Any chance that brakemod.com site is affiliated with Thrustmaster? :) No way I'd pay 20$ for some conical stop :)

Enagee

500RPM
Oct 15, 2010
just got a T3PA pedal used but no conical brake mod included...a Previously had T3PA pro (metal pedal for T500) using basher mod . Any idea where i can get this mod for the T3PA? Nothing on Thrustmaster site. Any one got one to sell?

scls

1RPM
Nov 22, 2017
My T3PA-PRO (bought in November 2015) have also a problem with brake. The spring relaxed and came out of its housing. The 2 pieces of rubber (which were stuck) slipped and blocked the brake pedal.
I'm also looking for a brake mod. Any idea where I could buy one (but I'm not ready to invest 170$ for a load cell brake mod)