Thrustmaster Conical brake mod

Having seen this is in a recent video on youtube as it seems to come with the newly released standalone pedals. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyway to obtain one without buying a whole new set of pedals (i currently own the original T500 & pedal set)
They are not listed on thrustmaster site as a standalone purchase.

I'm going to call Thrusmaster and see if can get one from them for free. Otherwise Going to look in some stores as well and if i can't find them i'll order from that site. Are you satisfied with the amount of counter pressure they give? Any chance that brakemod.com site is affiliated with Thrustmaster? :) No way I'd pay 20$ for some conical stop :)

Upvote 0
just got a T3PA pedal used but no conical brake mod included...a Previously had T3PA pro (metal pedal for T500) using basher mod . Any idea where i can get this mod for the T3PA? Nothing on Thrustmaster site. Any one got one to sell?
conical-rubber-brake-mod-para-thrustmaster-t3pa-t3pa-pro-6050.jpg

Upvote 0
My T3PA-PRO (bought in November 2015) have also a problem with brake. The spring relaxed and came out of its housing. The 2 pieces of rubber (which were stuck) slipped and blocked the brake pedal.
I'm also looking for a brake mod. Any idea where I could buy one (but I'm not ready to invest 170$ for a load cell brake mod)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing