This game doesnt help itself

New PC, coming back to the game and trying to everything cofigured.

Run an old G25 and am having a ridiculously pathetic issue that means I totally cant use it.

Am using the right profiler for the wheel as Logitech in thier wisdom basically drop the thing now anyway.

Set up fine, then as soon as you load a track and the car usually the wheel sort of flicks into life.

Now for some reason it loses all of its feel and you can basically turn it with ease, it loses all spring strength.

Any ideas

Well the game gives me no help or anything

In the menus everything is fine, I am more than able to set it up there, and it looks fine, feels fine.

As soon as the car hits the track after loading and you are on the pit apron the wheel just loses all FFB and spins as if disconnected.

What am I supposed to think other than the game is not giving me any idea what is wrong and it thinks all is well!

I have a G25 & I simply don't use the profiler. Just make sure the Logitech Gaming Software doesn't show up in your windows process.
775gbYN.jpg

I prefer to use the undocumented secret lock setting for other games like Codemaster games.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/g27-g25-dfgt-undocumented-wheel-lock-settings-guide.286646/

Milestone games turn it on by default, but does odd thing on other games.

Try a different USB port for the wheel, don't use a USB3, when AC loads a track it runs via a 2nd exe, so to speak, this could be the issue, as it sounds like the wheel/ffb is being dropped or not recognised by AC when the track is loading.

Never had issues with my old G25 and now T500, but I dropped using their respective profiler programs almost immediately as this stuff always caused more harm than good. It's another software layer of useless crap, which makes troubleshooting of your problem more difficult. I'd suggest starting without it, just configuring the wheel via standard Windows game controllers app, then setting it up in the game and seeing how it goes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back