This blew me away...

I always knew that Sol\CSP and other mods made the game look better but I never realized how much until tonight. Was running a race at Brands Hatch when I got a little too aggressive in turn one and she started to come around on me. I actually saved it, but after the race I was watching the replay and this shot came up on the screen. I had to capture it because of how realistic it looked. This is a straight screen capture from the replay. I didn't alter it in any way. If I didn't know this was from a video game, I would swear it was a real life picture.

Bayro_6.jpg

After years of owning the game, I've literally only discovered the screenshot capabilities in the last few weeks. It's like a game-within-a-game. I'm still very much learning, but here a a few favourites so far:

Screenshot_ks_alfa_33_stradale_ks_red_bull_ring_25-4-120-13-5-51.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_monza_19-4-120-15-3-8.jpg

Yeh - I crashed my M3 before taking the one above. I hadn't found the option to remove damage from screenshots at this stage....

Screenshot_pm3dm_bmw_320i_stw_ks_nordschleife_26-4-120-22-28-26.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_pm3dm_bmw_320i_stw_ks_nordschleife_26-4-120-22-17-38.jpg
    Screenshot_pm3dm_bmw_320i_stw_ks_nordschleife_26-4-120-22-17-38.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 69
@stingray_SIX_TWO amazing shots mate! I've been trying to get my headlights to be full and light-cone like yours, but can't seem to be able to do it. I've tried changing the weather to sand, and others and still can't get the way it is on your screenshots. The headlights just end up lighting up the ground in front but don't actually have the beam effect. Any suggestions?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back