This blew me away...

I always knew that Sol\CSP and other mods made the game look better but I never realized how much until tonight. Was running a race at Brands Hatch when I got a little too aggressive in turn one and she started to come around on me. I actually saved it, but after the race I was watching the replay and this shot came up on the screen. I had to capture it because of how realistic it looked. This is a straight screen capture from the replay. I didn't alter it in any way. If I didn't know this was from a video game, I would swear it was a real life picture.

Bayro_6.jpg

These lightcones look rly nice! I was also playing with the CSP motion blur yesterday, but i didn't found good settings on my own... it was just to blurry.
View attachment 346480
This is standard... some lightcones and blur could be nice. Later... :)

Go for 50% and leave the rest as is. Move the AC motion blur to zero. Check the fields in Extra FX/Motion Blur for optimization potential depending on your frame rate loss. I found that reducing the blur to 30-50 while increasing AC depth of field yields quite nice results.

P4yTiFe.jpg

The blur actually creates the cone to a certain extent with the second pass of the image...just don't overdo it :)

YjDh4Qt.jpg

Thats beautiful.. Do you notice that the wet tracks have a way lower resolution that dry. Or is that just me?

Honestly, I didn't notice that. This was the first time I got the wet mod to work properly so I was focused on the effect\look more than the resolution. I will have to take a closer look later today. I did notice that I have to lower some visual settings to keep a decent framerate with this mod.

That wet surface reflection looks amazing, much better than the usual mirror look.

I really need to start playing around with those screenshot settings. I have been using whatever CM defaults too, but your pictures are just so lifelike that I think it's time to fool around a bit.

Is that the URD BMW in the pictures? I am currently in love with the newer URD GTE mod cars. I think they are the best mod cars i've tried so far (only had the game for a month so my knowledge is limited). Their force feedback is better than stock Kunos FFB. And the AMR engine sound gives me chills when driving.

bXAsRK4.png

Thanks to @el_mattpro and his epic tutorial on screenshots I was able to capture these albeit without his reshade effects which I'm still looking into.

If you guys are still on this, go to your assettocorsa/system/cfg folder and open 'camera_onboard_free.ini' and set 'SPHERICAL_COORDS=0' and if you haven't done so already activate Free Camera in Content Manager or by going to assetto_corsa.ini and set 'ALLOW_FREE_CAMERA=1'.

Now you can press F5 in game and use WASD, Up/Down Arrow and F & G keys to move the camera around the car and in combination with the Photoapp (the dev one not the replay option) arrive at shots like these.

If you've already used this please ignore me but I just found this today and cannot believe it :).

0PeYlKK.png

I for one was unaware of this so I thank you for posting it. I just did a test of it and it's awesome not only for screenshots but also for just watching replays. I didn't know I could basically have a custom camera view at all times while watching replays.

Screenshot_rss_gtm_bayro_6_monza_28-4-120-12-51-53.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back