Think MP coming tomorrow

AC just posted this saying "Sorry for spoiling Christmas" or there abouts.....

1526277_784679334891720_276273034_n.jpg

Hmmm, cant get exited over drags, besides if I wanted to drag race Ide take my car to the local strip for the street meet, or re-install ProStock Drag Racing. I love the sport and used to go to our local drags religiously, but it's not why I purchased AC, infact I probably wont even try the drag mode unless Kunos intends to release some Top Fuel, Dragsters, Funny Cars or Door Slammers with it.

Cheers

No "christmas tree" or staging or anything else at this point....that stuff will come well after V1.0 according to a conversation I had with Aris.....it's your typical 3, 2, 1 go at this point. Its a feature that didn't take long to program but adds something else to do...much like the drift counter some people will love it, some will meh it, and some will even hate it for some reason.

According to Achievemants list its going to be MP and AI on Dragstrip :
Showdown : Gold
M3 GT2 VS Z4 GT3 : Drag

Supercars : Gold
McLaren MP4 (P) VS Ferrari 458 (AI) : Drag

No fair, Z4 has TC!?

Drag doesn't do it for me either, personally, both the racing and the 'dressing up in...' sides, but I'm very happy to see another mode that will attract more fans and customers to the game. If Kunos ever implement the loose surface stuff properly, we could be on the way to an almost universal sim that caters for nearly everyone :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back