Tracks Thermalito 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content

rmi_wood

Realistic Modders inc.
Premium
rmi_wood submitted a new resource:

Thermalito - Challenging fictional track in a real location

View attachment 483908

"Circuit Thermalito is a fictional race track developed from a real life location in Thermalito, California.
Based around a hydroelectric dam, the 5.229km main course races around the water’s edge and through two tunnels
inside the dam itself with a challenging selection of corners, plenty of overtaking opportunities and a wide
variety of elevation changes. Also for lower category cars and events, there are an extra two configurations;

the...

Read more about this resource...

I just did a test run, and when entering the corner that leads to the home straight of the full course, I felt an uncomfortable bump and investigated, and discovered that there was a gap between that corner and the straight section that leads to it...
The locations are "1ROAD_16", "1ROAD_15", and "1ROAD_09_SUB3".

Attachments

• 3DSimED3 - [rmi_thermalito_road.kn5] 2021_06_26 9_48_56.png
    3DSimED3 - [rmi_thermalito_road.kn5] 2021_06_26 9_48_56.png
    472.1 KB · Views: 97
Great conversion, but there the outside run off at the top off the Dam before Hall Corner does not have collisions letting you fall straight through it into the void.

And while I always loved to have alternative layouts with that short cut, the East Layout with it's pitentry wall that consumes half the track at a spot that isn't wide anyway, kind of ruining the layout.
You could have send cars the opposite direction down the pitstraight, then made a hole for them to enter to regular pits. But now with you having made a separate paddock, and me probably being the only one to ever even load the layout, there is probably no reason to change this at all

for some reason, when i used version 1.0 everything worked fine, but when i updated it to 1.11 track refuses to load and in CM it shows "race cancelled", do you have any idea what might have caused it or/and how to fix this?

has anyone got any advice why thermalito wont load when i try to race.. im using asseto corsa through steam... loaded the track in the right file but no luck loading it

Last edited:
has anyone got any advice why thermalito wont load when i try to race.. im using asseto corsa through steam... loaded the track in the right file but no luck loading it
For me, I had to install the previous 1.01 version, too! I haven't seen it mentioned, but it seems something is missing from just installing the latest version. Hope that helps!

p.s It's in the History tab above, for any one wondering. (Just because I was asked by a friend where it was lol)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies