theracersesports.com F1 1997 Season Skin Pack

Skins theracersesports.com F1 1997 Season Skin Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Leorock submitted a new resource:

TheRacersE-Sports F1 1997 Season skinpack - 1997 Season Skin Pack

View attachment 413548
Hello everyone!

After a few months of dedication and work we are finally launching the skin pack F1 1997 Season for F-V10 Gen1.

I hope you like it and have a lot of fun!

Note: If you can help maintain this project I would appreciate it immensely. There is a paypal Donate below.
paypal-donate-button.png
Instalation guide:

Extract the...

Read more about this resource...

This V10 Gen 1 1997 skin Pack has worked flawlessly until today's AMS2 V1.3.6.1 update.

Now i got issues with dupplicated drivers and cars.
Thank you for your great work.

Best Regards/ Josef from Sweden

This V10 Gen 1 1997 skin Pack has worked flawlessly until today's AMS2 V1.3.6.1 update.

Now i got issues with dupplicated drivers and cars.
Thank you for your great work.

Best Regards/ Josef from Sweden
This is a known bug of the game, has nothing to do with the livery mod. Comes and goes with updates of the game.
If you have a custom AI file for these cars, there is a workaround to avoid it:

1. BEFORE starting the game, decide which car you want to drive.
2. Open your Custom AI file for this class of cars and delete the entry for car/driver you want to to choose in race (make a backup of the original file before!!). When starting a race with this car with full grid now, no oppenent will have same car as player.
3. When race is done and you quit the game, copy/paste the original file back to the game directory.

This is a known bug of the game, has nothing to do with the livery mod. Comes and goes with updates of the game.
If you have a custom AI file for these cars, there is a workaround to avoid it:

1. BEFORE starting the game, decide which car you want to drive.
2. Open your Custom AI file for this class of cars and delete the entry for car/driver you want to to choose in race (make a backup of the original file before!!). When starting a race with this car with full grid now, no oppenent will have same car as player.
3. When race is done and you quit the game, copy/paste the original file back to the game directory.
Thank you for your reply. But the issue i got here is there are guys missing replaced by duplicates of others.

For example there can be two Damon Hills and two Ralf Schumacher with Michael Schumacher and Villeneuve missing...

Thank you for your reply. But the issue i got here is there are guys missing replaced by duplicates of others.

For example there can be two Damon Hills and two Ralf Schumacher with Michael Schumacher and Villeneuve missing...
Hmm, strange. I do not have this issue in my game (version 1.3.6.1).

Could someone please explain how to install this.
The download doesn't come setup in the Automobilista file structure. Therefore you can't extract it direct to your game directory.
Therefore where do you put these files? Also where does the XML file go?

The correct procedure is in the update post:
"Just unpack in the folder ...Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides\formula_v10_g1"

Hmm, getting duplicates when using these liveries and custom AI file. Tried fixing and changing some things but this duplication persists. This 97 skinpack is only mod I have problem with. Other skin mods work well.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this season pack. Very well done.
As I don't have the driver's names, I'll check to rename what suggeted.

Last edited:
Would love to have this on 1.5. Somehow, I can't get it to work. Any update pending to support it with the latest CM?

It's weird, when I install this using the AMS2 Content Manager, it installs but when I go into AMS2, it still has the default cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea