theracersesports.com F1 1997 Season Skin Pack

Skins theracersesports.com F1 1997 Season Skin Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Which way did you install the files?
Download/Unzip/Copy/Paste, like it is meant to be done. It is not made for CM, which did not exist when this mod came out.

"Just unpack in the folder ...Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides\formula_v10_g1"

You gotta remove the "&" from the Jordan's team name in the xml if you are using a custom AI like I do, cause the game does not like such characters within the custom AI file and would load double liveries.
Here is a short video showing that everything works like it should:

Last edited:
Download/Unzip/Copy/Paste, like it is meant to be done. It is not made for CM, which did not exist when this mod came out.

"Just unpack in the folder ...Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides\formula_v10_g1"

You gotta remove the "&" from the Jordan's team name in the xml if you are using a custom AI like I do, cause the game does not like such characters within the custom AI file and would load double liveries.
I followed your steps and in the end the previews and the skins are all full blank, that's strange

Automobilista 2 2023_9_19.png

Same as the

Formula V10 Gen1 McLaren MP4/12 mod​

which I downloaded it later and found out it's full blank too, but the mastercard Lola mod can work here.
Automobilista 2 2023_9_19(1).png

You are unable to install this skin pack ? As for me, it's working fine.
Big F1 1997 fan here, and I have been struggling to get this to work as well, BUT I finally got it and figured I'd share.
Follow the exact path stated above in prior conversations. In my folder there were some folders and files (not sure if they were from previous attempts), I deleted ALL of them and pasted the 1997 folder and XML file into that folder, they were the only things in there (see attached image).
Launched the game and worked perfect!
I had the same issue before with blank cars so thats why I deleted the prior files (figured had nothing to loose at this point. Hope this helps

Attachments

• F1-1997 Location.jpg
    F1-1997 Location.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 193
Big F1 1997 fan here, and I have been struggling to get this to work as well, BUT I finally got it and figured I'd share.
Follow the exact path stated above in prior conversations. In my folder there were some folders and files (not sure if they were from previous attempts), I deleted ALL of them and pasted the 1997 folder and XML file into that folder, they were the only things in there (see attached image).
Launched the game and worked perfect!
I had the same issue before with blank cars so thats why I deleted the prior files (figured had nothing to loose at this point. Hope this helps
Holy this is the right answer to the key of this, thanks a lot and cheers! ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.