The War of RD - Exclusive Game For Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Hello folks, here i'm again with another forum game. But this time not racing. It's a strategy game. It's very simple. I hope this time i can tell the rules clearly.

We need at least 6-7 people to play this. If you don't like this or could'nt understand the rules, please mention your feelings ...

Island.jpg

Game advances in 3 days ( Or we can change it if you want ) . First of all, after you sign up. I will randomize and give you a land. Lands are showed with numbers on them.

Let's say in randomization you got land 5. When your turn comes you will use your action points. What is action point ? This points let you make a move, there are 3 moves you can do :

- Defend one of your lands
- Attack a neighboring land
- Spy on a rival warlord and that way u can see his move at next turn.

You start with 1 action point. And here is the owned lands , action points table :

1 land - 1 point
2 land - 1 point

4 land - 2 points

6 land - 3 points

8 lands - 4 points

10 - 5 points ..... so on :)

HOW YOU PLAY ?!

When a new turn starts, you will PM me what you want to do with your action points. For example " Attack to Land 11 " or " Defend the Land 4 " or " Spy on Bram's Army " . You can give commands as the numbers of your action point. And if two people selects the same land, they battle with a randomizer I will write the battling names on the list, after randomization, upper one will win.

So i hope you all understood, if not please ask.

Here is the Army list, choose one of them to sign up :

RED ARMY Dave Stephenson

BLUE ARMY Kris Leeten

GREEN ARMY David Buxton

ORANGE ARMY Ross Balfour

PURPLE ARMY Rhys Gardiner

TEAL ARMY Mark Birney

PINK ARMY Kevin Ascher

if there are more sign uppers, new armies will come.

I have absolutely no idea what this is about and I'm more :confused: than ever!

Green Army for me please

Let's say you will start with the land 12. Then as we look to the map you can attack to Land 1, 11, 14 and 15.

And as you have just one land means 1 action point.

So you may Pm me three different things,

- Attack to 1 or 11 or 14 or 15

or

- Defend 12 for any attack may come

or

- Spy on an enemy let's say blue army.

At next round you will know what will he do before you play.

And everyone will pm me these. If someone attacks somewhere others not, he will take it. If his target is targeted by someone else too, i will randomize and choose the victor.

So if in round 1 I attack a country which is defending, and in the same round someone is attacking my land it's game-over?

Your starting lands will be selected to avoid such a thing. I will randomize the border lands, and in a situation like that you may lose or not, because if you attack somewhere being defended, winner will be randomized. So you may win too.

Welcome mr. Big Boss :p Glad to see you here :)

RED ARMY Dave Stephenson

BLUE ARMY Kris Leeten

GREEN ARMY David Buxton

ORANGE ARMY Ross Balfour

PURPLE ARMY Rhys Gardiner

TEAL ARMY Mark Birney

PINK ARMY Kevin Ascher

Map1.jpg

So here is your starting lands! Now your armies awaits your command. It's time for PM me your targets! Good Luck:)!!!

You have 3 or 4 days to Pm me.

NOTE : The having same color with water of Teal Army will be fixed after this round :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back