The Ultimate Calendar!

The ultimate calendar!

What I have done here is looked at all Formula 1 race tracks since the year 2000 and put them all in to one poll. 18 seems a nice number and in no way will this be what will happen in 2015 but it gives you 18 options to choose from.

I am aware not all these tracks are in rF2 and available but it will reflect what are tracks we all like.

I haven't added anything out of the ordinary, meaning these are all tracks F1 have raced on since 2000 and not tracks we would unlikely see a Formula 1 car.

I do believe creating a slightly more custom calendar will boost the appeal of the league rather than just simply having directly and F1 calendar. Especially intriguing to see how it is structured with the weather.

So, thoughts and vote away...

I like all tracks :):cool: , I can't vote hehe.

I hope there will be 12 tracks even next seasons; I had some difficult to test for Suzuka becouse there was only a week time and I don't test every day.

Interesting poll; but even if this is just based on f1 2000+, we really must not forget the non-F1 tracks. I'll do everything to try to get Road America(Elkhart Lake) to the calendar, it's such an amazing track.

If you ask 90% of drivers, they say we want moarr races. Statistics doesn't support this idea however, see chart below. This is the first year we managed to increase driver counts for last races of season in Ace, which has traditionally been the problem series. Ok, this year we had less drivers to start season with, but still this increase is remarkable considering 2012 and 2013 we had some 40% decrease of drivers for last 2-3 rounds.

As much as I like to think it's all down to me being awesome, obviously that's not the reason for this. Reason is most likely shortened calendar. If the championship is decided in round 12, there is no point whatsoever to run 18-round season, at least not with current format.

Ace_participation.jpg

It is equal to everyone, so that is not big deal. I would like to see 16-18 starts next season, or to be at least 15 like 2013.
Sure is it equal to everyone, but not everybody have time to practice at the week. So it`s better to have at least one weekend to practice for every GP.
We dont get paied to drive here(except some WC heros :D ) and most people have a job to earn money under the week, which have priority :)

I have created a 15 race calendar but with an added three options to create an 18 race calendar. This is based off the most popular selected and then put together similar to a real Formula 1 calendar. Once again content of these tracks is a big thing and may not all be available:

Round 01: Australia - Albert Park - 73.8%
Round 02: Malaysia - Sepang - 59.5%
Round 03: Spain - Barcelona - 64.3%
Round 04: San Marino - Imola** - 52.4%
Round 05: Turkey - Istanbul - 64.3%
Round 06: Monaco - Monte-Carlo - 83.3%
Round 07: Canada - Montreal - 81.0%
Round 08: France - Magny-Cours - 76.2%
Round 09: Britain - Silverstone - 83.3%
Round 10: Austria - Red Bull Ring - 57.1%
Round 11: Germany - Nurburgring* - 54.8%
Round 12: Hungary - Hungaroring - 69.0%
Round 13: Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - 90.5%
Round 14: Italy - Monza - 81.0%
Round 15: Singapore - Marina Bay - 64.3%
Round 16: Japan - Suzuka - 78.6%
Round 17: USA - Texas*** - 50.0%
Round 18: Brazil - Sao Paulo - 88.1%

* = 16 races
** = 17 races
*** = 18 races

Last edited:
Lets see which we have and which not. Without having a really close look at it.

Round 01: Australia - Albert Park - 73.8% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 02: Malaysia - Sepang - 59.5% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 03: Spain - Barcelona - 64.3%- avaiable, not sure about track surface
Round 04: San Marino - Imola** - 52.4% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 05: Turkey - Istanbul - 64.3% - There is a version. Looks good in Video with FISI2012. Maybe some texture work.

Round 06: Monaco - Monte-Carlo - 83.3% - avaiable, need some texture work. Surface is ok

Round 07: Canada - Montreal - 81.0% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 08: France - Magny-Cours - 76.2% - avaiable but need some work
Round 09: Britain - Silverstone - 83.3% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 10: Austria - Red Bull Ring - 57.1% - avaiable but the course of the track isnt 100% correctly

Round 11: Germany - Nurburgring* - 54.8% - avaiable, looks good in video but havent tested it

Round 12: Hungary - Hungaroring - 69.0% - avaiable, only needs some texture work
Round 13: Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - 90.5% - The version JES made, should work with new build hopefully. Needs some advanced testing

Round 14: Italy - Monza - 81.0% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 15: Singapore - Marina Bay - 64.3% - There is a version. Needs some texture work for sure but havent tested it yet in case of bugs/curbs etc

Round 16: Japan - Suzuka - 78.6% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 17: USA - Texas*** - 50.0% - fully avaiable and raceable
Round 18: Brazil - Sao Paulo - 88.1% - fully avaiable and raceable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back