General The texture is not displayed in ksEditor

Desktop Screenshot 2021.11.05 - 04.55.00.97.jpg

It seems that the texture has been loaded, but why is it not displayed?I tried following the
, but it still doesn't work

"ksPerPixel" doesn't display transparency correctly for some reason (transparent alpha makes it transparent no matter what alphablend mode is enabled, while in the actual game, no alphablend means no transparency), you may need another texture or material.

"ksPerPixel" doesn't display transparency correctly for some reason (transparent alpha makes it transparent no matter what alphablend mode is enabled, while in the actual game, no alphablend means no transparency), you may need another texture or material.
What else should I do? I use blender, should I change the material in blender? What is the detail? I am confused.Looks like you are an expert in this

I found that my fbx re-imported into Blender is also not displayed, this is my exported data, where is the error?
Desktop Screenshot 2021.11.05 - 07.34.56.96 (2).png

The only part of materials that you need to do in Blender is naming them and assigning them to objects, all material settings and texture settings need to be done in kseditor and aren't passed back and forth in the fbx.

The only part of materials that you need to do in Blender is naming them and assigning them to objects, all material settings and texture settings need to be done in kseditor and aren't passed back and forth in the fbx.
What should I do to see my obj in ksEidtor? I have assigned a material to my obj.I'm confused

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 73 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 50 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • Forum trophies