The Tajo Hillclimb

Tracks The Tajo Hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh poor guy in the house if it were for us then hehe

I wish you could add a race layout just uphill. Right now the either the uphill or downhill section are just one pit hotlap layouts, please put at least 4 pits like Trento so people could use it online.

Thanks

First corner....
OuMdmwYKSlaMc_UIkwJ0xw.png

:D:D
fair enough
is it possible to get that tarmac/asphalt color in game? maybe you tried but didn't look good? it's so dark in game compared to the real one. Great work nevertheless

I wish you could add a race layout just uphill. Right now the either the uphill or downhill section are just one pit hotlap layouts, please put at least 4 pits like Trento so people could use it online.
Sent to the to-do list ...

fair enough
is it possible to get that tarmac/asphalt color in game? maybe you tried but didn't look good? it's so dark in game compared to the real one. Great work nevertheless
I will look at it...

Hi! This is my first time using a mod in Assetto Corsa. When I try to choose the track in game it has a blue DLC stripe on it. Do I need to make a donation or something? Thanks for any help!

Great track. Help me here, what did I do wrong that when I click on the traffic version it links to racingdepartment and I cant pick the track to race. It just links to your track on RD.

Yesterday I had some time to try some things ...

I tried the mod "Realistic Traffic for The Tajo" (speed limitation by stages) a first "evolution" of the ai-hint of Michael Hornbuckle (strong limitation in the whole circuit)
The following version will include this mod.
Although I do not like much, I already try it before publishing version 1.0
The traffic so slow bores me, I like to fight a little to advance so I will keep the original version too.
----------------------------
* New version Real Traffic and Crazy Traffic with list of cars for content manager in progress
* The A.I. often times wreck into the signs on the side of the road at start of the race
Fixed
* Coming from above, wall riding seems to be a common thing on that turn. (Michael Hornbuckle screenshot) Fixed
* Asphalt more clear.
* Some wall rails hook walls (walls double sides) Fixed in rtb project (big update in this state)
Waiting for RTB, it allows exporting by parts but ... not for walls, at the moment.
1 year after asking! But it's never late :D

Sorry for the delay... I´m no time now

I'd love to try this track but can't. Every time I load the track, I get sent back to the AC launcher. The track loads, then the cars, then at the last moment, I get kicked back to the launcher. I've downloaded the file three times and installed it three times.

Any idea what's going on? I have lots of other mods installed and have rarely had this problem.

I have the same problem.I tried with official and modded cars

Make sure you aren't in Time Attack Mode. (time attack mode isn't supported and will kick you back to the launcher)
If this isn't the case then check for any errors in your log file.

I tried the Practice and weekend modes and I have the same result. Where I can find the log files? By the way, I'm still testing the free edition, not the traffic

Yo hice donación el 4 de junio y no he recibido nada ni respuesta del moder. No se que pasa.
Revisa el correo desde el que hiciste la donación, están todas enviadas. A no ser que se me haya pasado, que lo dudo... revisa el spam o busca por: "The Tajo Hillclimb (DonationWare) Full versión download"

Where I can find the log files? By the way, I'm still testing the free edition, not the traffic
No hay reportes de ese tipo de errores... pasame el log de asseto a ver si veo algo...
The log file can be found at:
...Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

Donación enviada el pasado 08 de Julio, contabilizada en mi cuenta el dia 17.. Aún no he recibido el link de este tramazo.. Te envio por MP el mail.

Gracias por todo este currazo.

Un saludo.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes