The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Rawex, @simon nicholson, @Karol23, @topaloglu321, @bryspirak

Did you guys had a chance to try the version I posted here in the last page? Let me know if it fixed the issue for you. So far it worked for Thierry67250.

If it works for all of you I'll push a hotfix to RD.

Hey Mathieu,
I've tried v.0.6.1 right now and it worked perfectly.
Thanks for your work and care again. You are very kindly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H1Sd_WzRtSc3FNWDgzVVdweHc/view
See you mate :)

Hi Mathieu.

I just had to Google this same issue as I got the fetch message after reinstalling the Win10 on my PC as a clean install. Prior to that, it was an upgrade from 8.1 and Setup Market worked fine.

I applied the fix you posted HERE and now it works again.

Thanks very much for the fix :)

please contact the dev of content manager for integration please
I'm curious to know what would it bring? Its not the first time someone asks for that and I think the creator of CM once reached to me about it (which I completely forgot about, short term memory is failing me...) but I still dont get how that would be different (better)?

it is integrated the pre is that you can clearly see what setups are available for the car selected and you can download them before going to track so you don't have to go in the setup market app on track and download to leave and go back to load the setup

it is integrated the pre is that you can clearly see what setups are available for the car selected and you can download them before going to track so you don't have to go in the setup market app on track and download to leave and go back to load the setup
Just a heads up, you dont have to leave and go back to see the setup, simply click on another folder and click on the current track folder again it it will show up.

Just launched assetto corsa with this app right now it says populating favorites its been here for about 30 min how long is this supposed to be just wanna know in case i did something wrong and whether i got to uninstall the game and reinstall and repeat the process again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back