The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
You looked into the 'MyDocuments/Assetto Corsa/logs/py_log.txt' file after exiting session and there was nothing there? And you were able to load a session? The whole app just shows a fetching server message right? Thats very strange, I wanna say unlikely but hey, anything can happen :)

You looked into the 'MyDocuments/Assetto Corsa/logs/py_log.txt' file after exiting session and there was nothing there? And you were able to load a session? The whole app just shows a fetching server message right? Thats very strange, I wanna say unlikely but hey, anything can happen :)
Thats correct and yes im looking at the py_log in that path. I did have it almost load once yesterday after making a setup but that was as far as it got and it wont repeat now.

I am having exactly the same issue, in session the app says "fetching server" and the py_log is empty. Thanks.

Hey Mathieu, it does happen online and offline. I've been trying different things like closing programs etc but with no success.
The only program im running assetto related is content manager but i had the problem before i installed it.

Hey Mathieu, it does happen online and offline. I've been trying different things like closing programs etc but with no success.
The only program im running assetto related is content manager but i had the problem before i installed it.
Ok so no other Assetto Corsa in game app then, interesting, I'll try this use case. Its shouldn't be content manager since I use it as well with no issue. I'll try to find some time to test this tonight and send you guys a version with more logs to see whats happening.

Something weird happened tonight. I jumped over to the setup forum and downloaded a few setups for a ferrari at monza. i loaded them up in the setup menu and headed to the track, to my amazement setup market now loads fine and i can download files ok. I tried it with a few cars and it still works fine...

Something weird happened tonight. I jumped over to the setup forum and downloaded a few setups for a ferrari at monza. i loaded them up in the setup menu and headed to the track, to my amazement setup market now loads fine and i can download files ok. I tried it with a few cars and it still works fine...
Very interesting, and thats in line with what @Rawex was saying. Still very weird but thats a clear path to investigate. Thanks for reporting!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back