F1 2010 The rain is verry bad after the patch

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hello,

i have a little problem after install the patch 1.01 on pc

The rain on the road are verry bad after the patch for me.

thank be advance for help me, the problem is verry embarassing

F1_2010_game 2010-11-03 19-51-56-12.jpgF1_2010_game 2010-11-03 19-58-15-38.jpg

Atm i am trying to look into some XML files that alter the raindrops and Puddles on tracks, its called Weather_fx.xml and waterdefs.xml.
They are located in the Tracks folder and tracks/paddock/ui, gonna try patch to 1.01 and copy over the old 1.00 versions to see if the raindrops and reflections/puddles come back. And else see which values they changed.

Yead idd going back to 1.0 kinda sucks with the bugs in their. And also the perfomance with 1.01 is a lot better also atleast on my system, just need to figure out how to get the rain/reflections and rubbering in of the track effects back.
Gonna try 1.01 with old Weather xml files, hoping that i can see the puddles etc again.
Didnt find any Xml files that control rubbering in of the track though.

Atm i am trying to look into some XML files that alter the raindrops and Puddles on tracks, its called Weather_fx.xml and waterdefs.xml.
They are located in the Tracks folder and tracks/paddock/ui, gonna try patch to 1.01 and copy over the old 1.00 versions to see if the raindrops and reflections/puddles come back. And else see which values they changed.

THANk MAN, IT'S WORKS OR NOT ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back