The "must have" cars and tracks MODs

Here on RaceDepartment the number of contents available for download is massive (atm 138 cars and 330 tracks!). I used to read the monthly Sim Racing Modding Roundup, it was a useful thread to be constantly updated on the best mods of the month, but it disappeared since April.

Based on the following parameters:

• compatibility with the current AC version,
  • visual quality,
  • physics (and physical layers),
  • online usability,
  • overall enjoyment,
suggest the cars and tracks you can't live without.
I prefer using very few mods, but with the highest quality possible, rather than have tons of odd content.

Cheers

Tracks: VIR (already mentioned), Zolder 1967, Imola, Brands, Mid Ohio, Spa, and the very best: Grobnik

Cars: Ferrari 643 (already mentioned), Lotus 3-Eleven, '67 Matra-Ford, Mazda MX5 Cup 2016, KTM XBow, Lotus Evora GTC, McLaren M23-5, McLaren MP4-4, Shelby Cobra 427SC, Caterham Super 7 1700 SS Clamshell, Jordan 191

Google legends mod Assetto Corsa takes you to Rally legends mod here on RD, assume that's the one you mean.
Or if you mean this one.
(Assetto Corsa AC Legends GT Classics), just google this, and the download link is in the video description.
So, I googled, went to the site and tried to download GT Classics but my Malwarebytes says it is a malicious link or file. Anybody had a problem recently?

I suppose the MBytes has second thoughts about the adfly part of the link, which makes you go through some bullshit ads before getting the file itself.

Copy the link again, cut the whole adfly part leaving only the mediafire part and you'll get straight to the mediafire download.

Cars: Anything made by A3DR, VRC, ASR, and RSS; E30 touring; All of the Caterhams made by Ben O'Bro; GMP's E60 M5, E34 M5, and VAZ 2108, Ginetta G55 GT4 and Supercup, Lola T70, Nissan Primera BTCC, Rover Mini, Seat Leon TCR, Suzuki Alto 660 Series, Toyota Cresta JZX100, and Toyota Supra GT500.

Tracks: Alastro, Alto Tajo, Cadwell, Charade, Circuit de la Sarthe, Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve, Donington (modern and 1938), Imola 1994, Krajiska Zmija, Mt. Akina 2017, Okayama, Sebring, SP 237, St. Luzia, Suzuka, Transfagarasan, and VIR.

Wow, that was a lot.

There is an Audi GT3 car on RD, but i got it off *********** and it is better than the kunos one, dont get me wrong the kunos one is good, but this is sublime, in testing both cars i could lap silverstone pretty much in identical times..incredible.

It's really very simple IMO, download a mod, drive it, if you like it then win, if not bin it...pretty much all free anyway so nothing to lose, it becomes a fun game in itself simply testing mods out...trust there are some put there that don't end up on RD but are fantastic....my tip is simply don't ever pay for a mod unless with proven pedigree like RSS etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back