AMS2 The Great Race: Bathurst 1 hour, V8 Supercars, Wednesday 4th October 2023.

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
This race is open to all RaceDepartment members.
2021v8s oz rd.jpg

The first week of October sees the the small town of Bathurst transformed into Australasia's ground zero of motorsport. The Great Race pits the best touring car racers against the Mt Panorama circuit for 1000 gruelling kilometres. In honour of Bathurst week, we will be throwing the V8 Supercar big bangers around the Mountain in a mini enduro of 60 minutes.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all RD members.
20220217145724_1.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 The Great Race, Bathurst 1 Hour
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X1 Fuel, X1 Tyre Wear, Light Cloud.
Setups: Open
Assists: Factory Defaults. Auto Clutch
Track: Bathurst 2020
Cars: Supercar V8s

x2t9mjk-jpg.621955

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
20220217143831_1.jpg

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time Table
Race
Practice:
18:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 UTC (60 minutes)

20220217143258_1.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. Kees Veenstra
  3. ThreeLionz
  4. Lloyd Johnston
  5. PurgerUK
  6. max1966i
  7. Hartmut2
  8. Mata Moscas
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. joecronk
  11. Eric S
  12. Daniel R.
  13. Ingemar Petersson
  14. Chris Bloom
  15. Jan Larsen
  16. akephoe
  17. The Almighty Snark
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot

Last edited:
These cars are a bit of a handful, though very much improved over their earlier versions. Very top heavy and overpowered for their tyres, I've always felt a little dissapointed in them regards how they feel to drive. Anyway, I'll do some testing over the weekend and see if there's any obvious setup hacks. One thing that's changed in 1.5 is they don't eat tyres as much as they did, which should mean maybe 1 pitstop @ X1 fuel and tyres. Also, there are 5 AI on the server who are stupidly fast over the lap, so ignore them and their times.

Yeah and they are @ 100% but feel like 200%. They are only there as a guide for some of the trickier tracks, so one can follow to learn the lines etc. I'll leave them on till the day of the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back