Resource icon

Misc The F1 2016 Mod for F1 2015 - TSS 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
99tss updated The F1 2016 Mod for F1 2015 - TSS with a new update entry:

16 Helmets + New Driver Wear!

Changelog:
1.3.5:
-Updated Helmets to 2016 for 16 drivers now! (Williams/Mercedes to come soon)
-Added Ferrari, Force India, McLaren and Renault driver wear and team wear.
C6SIPWx.jpg
3HotuRx.jpg
UcSRICi.jpg
7qOiRKw.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello again. Sorry to bother you again, but I have some doubts about how to edit a helmet in F1 2015. How do I install the Texture Tools in Photoshop? Do I need Photoshop full or with portable Photoshop serves? Thanks again ;)

Hello again. Sorry to bother you again, but I have some doubts about how to edit a helmet in F1 2015. How do I install the Texture Tools in Photoshop? Do I need Photoshop full or with portable Photoshop serves? Thanks again ;)
Not sure on versions of photoshop as I have a full version and it works. I think I remember literally clicking the installer and it all worked. I guess have a look at a tutorial on YouTube?

Hello. The mod in Italian have some errors .... Verstappen is in toro rosso.... pastor maldonado is on Lotus whit the logo .... you can fix ? hy so is a hack and a half from 2015

Hello. The mod in Italian have some errors .... Verstappen is in toro rosso.... pastor maldonado is on Lotus whit the logo .... you can fix ? hy so is a hack and a half from 2015
The mod is English language only. Will be updated in the future for other languages. Italian is probably one of the first to be updated.

Are you still gonna update this mod now that you are doing a 2014 version too? I love it! BTW. Max verstappen helmet is Red now with a blue M on the top instead of the other way round. PAGING FRANSKE!

Are you still gonna update this mod now that you are doing a 2014 version too? I love it! BTW. Max verstappen helmet is Red now with a blue M on the top instead of the other way round. PAGING FRANSKE!
Thanks! May update the mod for added languages and if there is actually things that need updating but the main focus is on the 2014 mode. Ha Frankse better update it :p

Hello. Sorry for the silly question as I am sure it has been asked plenty of times, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. I just got into PC gaming and was wondering if anyone could give me directions on how to install this mod? Thanks for your time in reading this.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out! just replaced the existing files. Awesome mod by the way. Your work is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi .. I have the right pictures, but the driver names are still the old one´s.
What am I doing wrong? So Verstappen picture at RedBull, but Kvyat as Drivername?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back