The Bob Shock - The perfect mod for your CSR elite pedals

51e5ef86-e661-4ed0-83e3-553e445dc874_zpsf53ca6b1.jpg

The Bob Shock

The Bob Shock is a high quality product for the Fanatec CSR elite pedals to improve the brake.
For the product quality materials are used.

What does the product do :
The Bob Shock pedal gives you an even more natural effect, caused by the oil filled damper. Your brake pedal feels firmer and better control.

The damper is completely filled and supplied with all mounting parts.
So that the mounting is fast and can be performed by anyone.
It comes standard, but for lovers there are many tuning options available at extra cost.
These can also be carried out later by yourself.

What will be supplied:
- 1 Damper (filled) with a 2 hole piston (brand Traxxas)
- 1 Spring
- 1 Mounting plate
- 3 Fixing screws
- 1 Fixing bolt for the pedal
- 1 extra damper piston (3 holes)
- Multiple clips which increases the prelaod of the spring
- Installation Guide

This all in a 5 min fix, no drilling needed.

Total cost € 29,00 incl shipping in Europe (rest of the world €30,00)
Payments go through PayPall

Important info:
Traxxas and Fanatec are in no way responsible for this product.

Extra: When you are convinced, and your decided to purchase. Tell us that you found him using this site. Once 20 are sold I will buy a premium account as a gift for this site.

CAM000871_zpsebab57d2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much pressure does this mod handle?
It works with an oil filled damper.

This works by shifting oil from one chamber to the other. Both parted by a piston with holes in it. The thickness of the oil makes the shifting part easier or more stiffer.

There is no pressure chamber like in the brake cilinder of a normal car.

As the build up pressure in the pedal itself is already measured by the loadcell.
The damper is added to get a more oil feel to the pedal and takes away all the shocking parts in the sway of the pedal. This to dose your brake power more easier.

Upvote 0
Okay, could have been that you didn't knew :)

The spring around the damper is not used for extra pressure. This is only used to work along with the damper itself. Not for building extra pressure to the rest of the pedal.
It would be able to be fitted with a stiffer spring. Or even a progressive spring. But for that part it would be easier to tweak the loadcell more to make your brake stiffer.

Upvote 0
I did find an email address for bob but it may not still be active as I have not yet had a reply about his pedal mods.

May have to look into sorting one out for myself, I have a model shop local to me so may take my pedal into there and see what I can pick up to try my own version.

Jason.

Upvote 0
I did find an email address for bob but it may not still be active as I have not yet had a reply about his pedal mods.

May have to look into sorting one out for myself, I have a model shop local to me so may take my pedal into there and see what I can pick up to try my own version.

Jason.
Any luck on this? I was thinking of doing me own too.

Upvote 0
Funny enough just started to look at this again yesterday.

The wife sent me up into the beams of the garage to sort all that rubbish out, or to me and you a supply of useful bits and bobs for future projects, and I came across a couple of part made Tamiya r/c cars with all kinds of dampers and shocks either fitted or unused in a bag of bits.

So I am hoping to start stripping them down and looking at what I can do with my pedals by the end of this week so I will keep you posted on what I do and how it goes.

Jason.

Upvote 0
Jason,

Thanks. I looked at the RC car fluid filled shocks online and they seem suitable alternatives; however, getting the fastener that provide the proper offset distance from the pedal mount to keep the shock parallel to the bracket is what I think might be challenging. Fanatec just shipped a new load cell to me (under warranty-the original one died in 5 months time); therefore, I would like to extend its service life. I'll share what I come up w/ this weekend.

-Jaime

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back