The Assetto Corsa F1 2018 Challange

I am not a mad F1 fan but I thought for the novelty factor I would try to shadow the F1 on AC to see if what it was like to do a flying lap on each track.

Why AC?
Well, I have a VR setup with a motion rig which has had a lot of time spent on dialing in the settings to AC. Also I don't think their is any other Sim that could get close to F1 2018 setup in VR (but I stand to be corrcted)?

Problems?
Many, there is not an proper 2018 F1 car yet and many of the F1 circuit tracks cannot be gained from official sources.

Car
Currently ther is no 2018 F1 car for AC (although I believe the formula hybrid 2018 will be released soon). Therefore the best current option is to add the Halo mod (link below) to the current AC Ferrari SF70H.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-sf70h-halo-mod.19567/

Round 1 - Mebourne (Albert Park Lake)

Track
There is no official download for this one so it cannot be linked.

Pole
Lewis did a lap of 1:21.164

Me
Rubbish... Yeah I spent only 20mins learning the track, the best i could muster was a 1:34

Anyone else giving it a try?

I am not a mad F1 fan but I thought for the novelty factor I would try to shadow the F1 on AC to see if what it was like to do a flying lap on each track.

Why AC?
Well, I have a VR setup with a motion rig which has had a lot of time spent on dialing in the settings to AC. Also I don't think their is any other Sim that could get close to F1 2018 setup in VR (but I stand to be corrcted)?

Problems?
Many, there is not an proper 2018 F1 car yet and many of the F1 circuit tracks cannot be gained from official sources.

Car
Currently ther is no 2018 F1 car for AC (although I believe the formula hybrid 2018 will be released soon).
Therefore the best current option is to add the Halo mod (link below) to the current AC Ferrari SF70H.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-sf70h-halo-mod.19567/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back