The alien Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
I seriously think there should be a club for the alien drivers. So us mere mortals can actually win a race for a change. The Division between the two is quite substantial. And I really don't see it as being very fair. So there.

I see. You disagree with rule 7? I don't see you telling the staff that Rule 7 is to be ignored. Or are you just being awkward and attempting to be funny? Either way it's childish and boring now. And yes, I will keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I am too :roflmao: your cute. No need for me to disagree with any rules, i just race. Been here a year now and not one complaint. Andy i like your passion and i wanna help you, but unfortunately what you desire is restricted by man power and time, so here's a suggestion. How about you put your money where your mouth is and watch back replays of races you take part in, note down the cutters, and report em. Instead of complaining be the change you want, lead the way. Others will follow if its of true value to the community.

Ya this bitch fest is just getting ridiculous. You guys dont think fast people started somewhere too? Do you think that fast drivers just logged on for the first time and were automatically fast?

These people put literally thousands of hours to get where they are.

Clearly simracing isnt nearly as big of a passion to some of you guys. If you put the energy you put into bitching into racing, you would be up there with them.

This talk about being discouraged when leaders demolish you is childish and quite sad. Every hobby you will start from the bottom and you have to work upwards. Its like a child complaining he gets picked last for teams at school. Put practice in and change that for ****'s sake

Last edited:
Really guys i think that the OP had something else in his mind than a "war" of "bitching" from both sides.
Im at the middle and i like it here.
So please stop it. We all sign for two things, racing and have fun.
I really dont see any of the two in here.
At every race around the world, they will be fast and slower drivers.
Enjoy our hobby and move on.

Last edited:
I think some people are just tired of being vilified for joining races that they have the right to join, same as anyone else and then be accused of things such as being unsportsmanlike or subtly throwing in that they shouldn't join because they discourage others.

You have plenty of faster drivers willing to share setups, tips, experiences, etc. Trust me, you put in a little work and you can get closer. You don't build up pace overnight. :D

I agree with you Christian, i just hate the way Mike talks.
Everybody learns with different pace, like all the other things in life.
You dont have to criticize those that dont learn like you.
You have to help them, like you do and i know that and its very nice of you, or you have to keep doing what you doing and let them learn from someone else.

No need for fighting and trash talking.

You have to help them, like you do and i know that and its very nice of you, or you have to keep doing what you doing and let them learn from someone else.

Thank you for understanding Vangelis. :thumbsup:

I have a full setup thread where I share every damn setup ive ever made, and i have offered help multiple times. After a while it can get almost offensive the way these guys criticize us when we have been fully transparent on our methods...

Yeah i know about your thread, and i personally thank you for that.
That doesn't change that i hate the way you talk.
Nobody named you personally. Why to be so defensive?
Its like someone called me that im very good at something and me to talk trash on him.
Enjoy your position and ability.

Anyway, you can do what ever you want. Sorry that i took part on this.
I enjoy my races when ever is clean and fair, i dont care about positions.

Yeah i know about your thread, and i personally thank you for that.
That doesn't change that i hate the way you talk.
Nobody named you personally. Why to be so defensive?
Its like someone called me that im very good at something and me to talk trash on him.
Enjoy your position and ability.

Anyway, you can do what ever you want. Sorry that i took part on this.
I enjoy my races when ever is clean and fair, i dont care about positions.
Have you read whole the thread? The point that @Calv Killmore, @Andy Jackson and @shedz are making is that the only way people that are fast like us are fast, is because we cut the track.

Sorry for losing my top but thats utter bullshit. I dont read crap like that and let it slide when i have a setup thread that probably none of these guys have even gone to.

I am too :roflmao: your cute. No need for me to disagree with any rules, i just race. Been here a year now and not one complaint. Andy i like your passion and i wanna help you, but unfortunately what you desire is restricted by man power and time, so here's a suggestion. How about you put your money where your mouth is and watch back replays of races you take part in, note down the cutters, and report em. Instead of complaining be the change you want, lead the way. Others will follow if its of true value to the community.
I am doing just that. The days where you smug people can get away with it are numbered. Yes, your little club, the ones who agree with you, the ones who try and belittle members here are just going to have to follow the rules. It's not about how fast you are or how much practice and how many hours you put into it, it's about respect for the rules. You guys know who you are. There are two diversions going on here. One is the elitist crap spouted by a few individuals and the other is the trashing of anyone standing up for the rules.

Have you read whole the thread? The point that @Calv Killmore, @Andy Jackson and @shedz are making is that the only way people that are fast like us are fast, is because we cut the track.

Sorry for losing my top but thats utter bullshit. I dont read crap like that and let it slide when i have a setup thread that probably none of these guys have even gone to.

I know about all that.
And i think its a topic that will never end.
Thats why i dont take part. Both sides have their points.
Both are accepted by me, because i just want to have fun.
We are big boys and we can decide what we accept and what not.

But honestly i believe there are other ways to defend your point of view than losing your top.

As someone who is not fast and who has mostly been a spectator recently I think that there is a very good level of respect between our drivers.
I have nothing but admiration for the aliens amongst us showing their skills and racecraft.
Ditto for the slower guys who grit it out race after race enjoying themselves and doing their best because we can't all be first.
I have yet to come across a fast guy in our club if asked who isn't willing to help in any way they can a slower driver.
In the same way as I ask fast guys to respect slower drivers on track then we should show them respect in the forums and not criticize their efforts or downplay the practice they are willing to put in to our hobby.
We do this for fun let's remember that.
Club races are for all.
@Calv Killmore I'm going to lock this thread now, as it has turned into something it wasn't meant to be.
And before anybody screams free speech at me those of you have been around here for the past couple of years know it's not something I do often.

You are the one who is misunderstanding things. Dream on if that's what you really think. You have ridiculed me, tried to belittle me, tried to make out that it's because I am not as fast as you etc, but it's never been about that. You have admitted you are not keen on rule 7 and prefer a games track cut detection, but the staff here along with some members are keen to stamp out the blatant breaking of this rule. I am not bothered if you lap me 3 times over just don't cut the track. You and your regular :rolleyes: "agree mates" are always doing it.
Why don't you join one of @Rupe Wilson AC club races and see if you get away with it then?

Last edited:

Mainly one of them, and that person has been on my ignore list for ages now.

I totally agree Mr Kenny. It has turned into something ugly and it wasn't meant to be. I thought it was going to turn into something with a help us back to him. There was no intent what's the weather to call anybody cheating for cutting corners or any of that b*******. Because what I was saying had nothing to do with that whatsoever. I see it as more of a cry for help for us slower guys. And there was some for which I am grateful and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back