F1 2010 that is crazy...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I restarted my career again last night with team HRT since I put in the slow corner fix... All I'm going to say is WOW... That had to have been the most exciting race I have driven yet. I qualified 10th and finished in 7th. Myself and a few other cars would pass and then get passed back and forth quite a few times. I thought for sure one of us would make a mistake and take each other out but fortunately that didn't happen. I will say that once I lost sight of the leaders I never saw them again... :frown: I had only made a couple mistakes such as taking a corner to fast and going wide on a 50% race and it felt more like racing in a real race. Last time without the slow corner fix I finished 1st by about 30 seconds maybe a bit more. This time I was behind by almost as much. :wink: This was all at Bahrain btw.

Now the second race at Monza, I'm not really sure what happened there...lol... I busted my chops only being able to qualify 18th. During the race I had gotten up to 11th and come time for the pits I came out in 22nd. I might be going "race crazy" here but I swear the AI did not pit. I never made up time at all on my team mate, or anyone for that matter. Their time never dropped from 11 seconds ahead of me and I never heard the engineer say so and so is getting ready to come in. So I finished 22nd never seeing anyone... :frown: I am running the patch so maybe I am missing something here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back