TH8RS not working with GSC2013

Hi All

Pretty new to all this stuff so hopefully I can explain my issue as clealy as possible.

I have a T500RS Formula F1 Wheel and have just added a TH8RS shifter. I am using TH8RS in sequentional mode. I have succefully installed the shifter to RF2 & AC but i'm not having the same luck with Game Stock Car Extreme. In RF2, the shifter in game is mapped as JOY1B9 & JOY1B10. The Wheel & Pedals were originally mapped to JOY1 but are now mapped to JOY2*** for each function (wheel/pedals etc). Everthing works fine. Same with AC, no issues.

The problem i'm having is with GSC2013. After I load a default or any controller setup, and then try and map the buttons for anything, it defaults to JOY2B7 for any function I choose. Whether it's the brake or LCD, any function, I only get one choice. In the Thrustmaster Control Panel the number 7 button lights up whenever you first touch anything, like the wheel, pedals or buttons and stays on. You can still select all the indiviudal buttons and they all light up correctly, but button 7 stays on.

I have unplugged, restarted, etc etc but still no luck.

HELP!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply all. If interested it was the F1 wheel that had the fault. Send it back to the Thrustmaster repair agent who identified an issue with the circuit board or something similar. A check fix and all is now sweet. Thanks to everyone for the advice and assistance especially Blkout.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back