Texture not found

I have changed wheels and the textures are also in the texture folder, i can also replace the textures in the custom showroom but how do i change it in the game that it recognises that the folders in textures are the textures for the wheels and brake disks etc.

Wont work in textures folder. Either copy the files to each skinfolder or with a shader replacement for all skins.

It did work, but now i get the error at the screenshot and in the assetto corsa showroom (not the custom one) i get the error:
Can’t start showroom:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have copied all the texture files that where missing into the skin folder.
Is there an solution for this?
1667837373935.png

It didnt work neither in the vanilla showroom nor ingame. I think we dont need to start a discussion about that.

I guess you've messed up the car entirely. Make a backup of the existend one, reinstall it and copy the changed files in the skins folder only to the reinstalled one.

And - no offense indeded - but you shouldnt copy files to locations if you dont know what you're doing.

It didnt work neither in the vanilla showroom nor ingame. I think we dont need to start a discussion about that.

I guess you've messed up the car entirely. Make a backup of the existend one, reinstall it and copy the changed files in the skins folder only to the reinstalled one.

And - no offense indeded - but you shouldnt copy files to locations if you dont know what you're doing.
Hi Pfalzdriver,
thanks for your reply. I was trying to remake the race/hobby car of my dad. And this was my first modding experience. Maybe a litte too big step(i did make for everything an backupfolder). The skin was easy, and i wanted to take it a little step further to the rims. I took the rims from an other car and pasted them (3dsimed) into the car. But i don't think it is that easy. Is there an better way or way that i can use as an begginer?
Greetings Kruikje.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back