Tracks Texture Fix

Hello guys i wanted to know how i can fix this texture bug on the road ? I have the same thing on the Paul Ricard track. It's really awful and destroy the immersion...

I know how to replace textures but i don't know how to don't have this effect
1652832458275.png

Last edited:
If under a very recent CSP, then on general settings>gpu optimizations uncheck "use new dds loader" in case you've enabled it. It seems to prevent ac from creating mip-maps on textures missing them, and that might be the case on your screenshot. Having set a very low negative mip lod bias can also cause similar shimmer issues. GL

Last edited:
If under a very recent CSP, then on general settings>gpu optimizations uncheck "use new dds loader" in case you've enabled it. It seems to prevent ac from creating mip-maps on textures missing them, and that might be the case on your screenshot. Having set a very low negative mip lod bias can also cause similar shimmer issues. GL
Nice, It was that ! When i'm thinking i was searching and trying to change with multiples textures.. This lost of time ahah. I'm new on the game so i'm not already accustomed with the mods on this game.

I have a last question i don't know if you have the answer but, do you know how i can change the LOD here ? I know it's a LOD problem but i have no idea where i can change it :/ Lines are sharp just next to the car but not few centimeters after the car. So i'm triggered of don't seeing the lines on the track
1652845276757.png

Nice, It was that ! When i'm thinking i was searching and trying to change with multiples textures.. This lost of time ahah. I'm new on the game so i'm not already accustomed with the mods on this game.

I have a last question i don't know if you have the answer but, do you know how i can change the LOD here ? I know it's a LOD problem but i have no idea where i can change it :/ Lines are sharp just next to the car but not few centimeters after the car. So i'm triggered of don't seeing the lines on the track
View attachment 567707
My bad i find the answer on Reddit, i had to force the Control by the app in the Nvidia Panel For the Anisotrope Filtering.

So huge thank you for your help man have a good day ! :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Forum trophies