Telemetry ?

Hi, :)

I would like to start using the telemetry program with Aim Race Studio 2. I know that AC can record a lap and place this file in .... / Document / AssettoCorsa / Aim /
But I failed to get this file :(, so how is it done?

thank you for your help! :thumbsup:

From what I've seen, if I don't follow a specific flow of steps I don't get a clean file. Though, thankfully the steps are quite simple.

1. Open Assetto Corsa as usual and run your lap(s)
  2. When exiting AC, close it completely (including the launcher), without viewing the replay*, or starting another session
  3. Open AIM Race Studio Analysis
  4. Select the FORMULA CAR analysis regardless of the car you drove in AC
  5. In AIM, navigate to File\Import netKar PRO file and select it
  6. Find the file path C:\Users\****\Documents\Assetto Corsa\aim. Select telemetry_dump.nkt and Open
  7. A window will open asking you to name the file. Name it to your liking, and select Save
  8. A new window will show. Click OK, if you have no comments to add in the Comment Section
  9. Find the file you just created in the list in the middle of the AIM window. Select it and click Open Test, located bellow the list
If everything went right, you should now be looking at your graphs. I won't go into how to use AIM as there are already many well-done, and clear tutorials on YouTube.

*If you want to view your replay from that session- Navigate to C:\Users\****\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay. There you will find a file named simply cr. Rename that file to your liking, and the next time you open AC, you will see it in the replay list for you to view as normal.

If you find anything you don't understand that wasn't covered in a YouTube tutorial, feel free to ask here, and I'll do my best to answer.

Last edited:
ok,
it works now,:D thank you very much for your help.

I did not choose "Formula Car" :O_o:

I tried to import the file ... Assetto Corsa ---> telemetry_dump.act , instead of netkarPro ---> telemetry_dump.nkt :whistling:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. I have done laps in a mx5 in assetto corsa and in AiM I have selected the formula car analysis. When trying to import the test no file is showing up (I can see from looking via my file explorer I have a .act file though, is this my issue and if so how do I change it?)

Thanks in advance

soluys
[QUOTE = "Will_107, post: 2880541, membro: 752685"]
Ciao,

Sto avendo lo stesso problema. Ho fatto dei giri in una mx5 in assetto corsa e in AiM ho selezionato la formula auto analisi. Quando provo a importare il test non viene visualizzato alcun file (posso vedere dall'aspetto di Esplora file che ho un file .act, è questo il mio problema e se sì, come posso cambiarlo?)

Grazie in anticipo
[/CITAZIONE]
io have your same problem.Has anyone a solution. thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back