Telemetry Tool from F1 series now available also for ACC

Hi,

I have made my F1 Telemetry tool to work now also with ACC.

The tool provides
  • real-time Telemetry on plenty of data (including TimeDiff to the comparison lap, break diff, throttle diff and steer diff)
  • way to save each lap into its own file and later you can compare any lap (in map view and telemetry view)
  • race update (fuel usage per ECU Mode), fuel left estimates (e.g. to see, how much you must refuel)
  • key race info (standard deviation per sector), pit/non-pit lap averages
  • save full race track position/laptimes history for later analysis.

You can download the tool from the RaceDepartment's F1 2019 subforum.

You can run the Telemetry on the same computer as ACC or on separate laptop/desktop on Windows, Linux or Mac.

With ACC the installation is bit different, than with the other supported games (F1 2019, PC2 & DiRT Rally 2.0), as the ACC only provides Shared Memory access to player car data. For this I have created a SharedMemory-->UDP relay to send the data also to remote computers. In the ReadMe.txt (in the .zip) there are detailed instructions, how to make the tool work, but I added here too a simple overview.

1) Install, if you run the Telemetry tool on the same computer as ACC
  1. Unzip the package somewhere, i.e. to C:\Bin\Telemetry_ACC
  2. Start the Telemetry tool with the RunWin.bat
  3. Modify the ACC broadcast specific Settings (and save them) and set in General Settings the game to ACC, tool will need to be restarted
  4. Now click the acc_relay.bat (just runs the ACC_SharedMemory_Relay.exe from the bin\acc_relay directory)
  5. Run the Telemetry tool
  6. Start ACC and start driving around
  7. If the install was a success, the data should come to the Telemetry tool
2) Install If you run the Telemetry tool on different computer as ACC
  1. As in 1), set the tool to work with ACC (on the remote Telemetry computer)
  2. In the Telemetry tool, set the ACC settings and also set the IP address, where you will run ACC (this is needed for access to the broadcast data for the race details of other cars)
  3. Copy the acc_relay directory to the computer, where you will run ACC. Start the acc_relay.bat or directly the ACC_SharedMemory_Relay once. Then edit the relay_settings.ini file to set the IP address there to be the remote computer's IP address. (This is needed, so that the SHMem-UDP relay can send data to the Telemetry tool)
  4. Edit the broadcast.json file in the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config and set the passwords etc to be same as in the ACC Settings dialog in the Telemetry tool.
  5. Huh, now we start the acc_relay.bat in the ACC Computer and the Telemetry tool in the remote computer and then we start ACC and start driving around
  6. If we got things right (or were lucky ;)) data will come to the Telemetry tool
Later, when the setup has been completed you can run the tool just by starting the ACC-relay, the Telemetry tool and then ACC.

Few things to notes
- You can save automatically the race history (Enable in settings) and later load it to the tool
- You can set TC_UP, TC_DOWN, ABS_UP or ABS_DOWN as way to change the active view in the tool. I typically switch between RaceInfo, Mapview and Racetiming views during the race. So e.g. if you set the Tab/View change to TC_UP, you could just do TC_UP (to change view) and then immediately return with TC_DOWN to TC settings remains same, but the view changed.
- If you have used the tool earlier with F1 games, you will note that the data files are larger, as there is more detailed data coming from ACC.

I have built this tool mainly for myself and only for those games, which I play myself. I have shared the tool, so that the paid tools also have to make best effort. When I play, I have extra screen reserved for the Telemetry tool.

If you like this, I am also happy to take donations via PayPal. Data for this in the tool and in the ReadMe.txt.

Below are some screenshots
- BASIC TELEMETRY
V92_ACC_Telemetry.png

PLOTTER
V92_ACC_Plotter_Glon_red.png

MAP with different viewing options, including pit window (i.e. where you end up after pitstop
V92_ACC_Map_name_and_car.png

Track position history
V92_ACC_TrackPositionHistory.png

Race timing history, 1 hour online race at Silverstone
V92_ACC_RaceHistory_1hour_Silverstone.png

Racetiming info, speeds, delta, driver level etc.
V92_ACC_Racetiming.png

Visual comparison of two laps
V9_F1_comparison_throttle.png

And you can have many windows open, if you want. This is bit like a race engineers view.
V92_ACC_RaceEngineer_view.png

So I just reported the false positives to bitdefender and they have submitted the file for analysis. Hopefully within 72 hours it will be "freed from the jail".

Cheers.

PS. Also submitted the file to others too giving false positives.

Update: It seems, as the tool waits for the user input for exiting, it gets tagged as a keylogger.
And the process of getting the relay whitelisted continues. In the future I guess I need to submit the new versions of the acc_relay in advance to the virus labs to make sure, it doesn't get flagged.

Last edited:
Nice no antivirus alert now
but when i want to run acc relay I have the error mscvp140d.dll is missing
If I put this dll in the folder i have the error app cannot start
Tryed yet in system32

Nice no antivirus alert now
but when i want to run acc relay I have the error mscvp140d.dll is missing
If I put this dll in the folder i have the error app cannot start
Tryed yet in system32

Aah, of course I should have the debug .dll file included.

Well, I have been playing around and if I just change the strings inside the app, and make no other changes, the detection changes and some go away, some come in. So clearly these "fine" scanners have a list of strings, which are present in the malware and purely check for those to say, if the file is a virus or not. I will do bit more testing to see, if I can get rid of all "detections" by removing/changing generic strings.

When I get a release version working, which doesn't get "detected" by these "fine" tools, I will post a new version. So no super quick solution, hopefully the older version will soon be white-flagged.

Cheers.

I'm Using Windows default AV and it didn't even indicate it was blocking the file.

I am also getting the MSVCP140D.dll missing but the following as well VCRUNTIME140D.dll and ucrtbased.dll.

New "c" release for 9.3 is there. Fixes the missing DLL and also the false positives from AV tools.

Cheers.

Ps. For those interested in the AntiVirus stuff, this is what I did. I just removed from the ACC_SharedMemory_Relay.exe code all general strings, like 'Winsock failed', and all AV detections went away. Very odd.

Ok, everything is launching with no issues now, thanks for the updates. New issue...can't get any activity in the Telemetry.

I'm not using a local setup, I have a laptop with Telemetry installed and trying to connect remote to my gaming PC. In Telemetry I updated the IP address to the gaming PC and still have port 9000. I updated broadcasting.json on gaming pc to reflect the port and passwords from Telemetry setup. I initially left relay_settings.ini configured with 127.0.0.1 and port 9996 since it says "sending data to" which I suspect is incoming data from ACC but that didn't work. I then replaced the localhost ip with the gaming pc but that didn't work. I verified using putty that the ports are connecting on 9996 and 9000 between the two PCs.

Any guidance would be appreciated on what I'm missing.

Ok, everything is launching with no issues now, thanks for the updates. New issue...can't get any activity in the Telemetry.

I'm not using a local setup, I have a laptop with Telemetry installed and trying to connect remote to my gaming PC. In Telemetry I updated the IP address to the gaming PC and still have port 9000. I updated broadcasting.json on gaming pc to reflect the port and passwords from Telemetry setup. I initially left relay_settings.ini configured with 127.0.0.1 and port 9996 since it says "sending data to" which I suspect is incoming data from ACC but that didn't work. I then replaced the localhost ip with the gaming pc but that didn't work. I verified using putty that the ports are connecting on 9996 and 9000 between the two PCs.

Any guidance would be appreciated on what I'm missing.

If I read this correctly, you should put to the relay the Laptops IP.

In practice, there are two ways to configure this.

1) Using the data re-direct: I.e. run a minimal or normal install of Telemetry tool in the gaming PC and direct the data from that Telemetry tool to the laptop. Upside here is that when you have a working setup on local PC, you just enable the data re-direct on the install and it will automatically send the data to the secondary PC.
Steps for this
On the gaming pc
1) Have a working local installation (i.e. Relay is up and you receive also the broadcast data)
2) Open settings.xml file (in settings directory) and find the line containing text out_1
Set the out_1 to true, set out_1_ip to the laptops IP address. out_1_port can be anything

Here is a sample, what it could be, if your laptop's IP is 192.168.2.101. Note that this way you can easily also send data to external IP, if your race engineer is there. ;-)
<!-- UDP traffic redirect options -->
<!-- UDP_1 redirect active -->
<entry key="out_1">true/entry>
<!-- UDP_1 redirect IP -->
<entry key="out_1_ip">192.168.2.101</entry>
<!-- UDP_1 redirect PORT -->
<entry key="out_1_port">9999</entry>

Then On the laptop
1) Install Telemetry tool and set the port to the same, you set for out_1_port above. (i.e. 9999).

Then,
1) start Telemetry and relay on Game PC 2) start Telemetry on laptop 3) start ACC 4)Enjoy.

2). Using the relay and accessing broadcast remotely
  1. On the gaming PC,
    1. Set (via relay_settings.ini) the Relay's target IP to be the laptop's IP and the port for Telemetry data. So here I assume 192.168.2.101 for laptop and port 9000 (for relay).
    2. Start the Telemetry tool and set and save the Broadcast data, lets say we put the port to 9999 for broadcast and save the data. This sets the broadcast on for ACC.
  2. On the laptop, install Telemetry tool.
    1. Edit the ACC broadcast settings, so that the Broadcast settings (pwds & port) are same for the laptop installation as above in 2) in the gaming PC ACC broadcast settings. Also set in ACC settings the Gaming PCs IP address to the IP field. This way the Telemetry tool on laptop connects to the gaming PC's ACC and can request the broadcast data.
    2. Edit the normal settings and set the listening port to 9000 (for receiving the data from relay).
  3. All is set, start the relay in the Gaming PC, it should say "Sending data to 192.168.2.101:9000"
  4. Start the Telemetry tool on the laptop (in Telemetry view, press CTRL-I, in the info box you shoud see, there is text ACC Broadcast <IP:pORT> and after that there should be gaming laptops IP address + the port 9999, if you used that on ACC Broadcast settings.
  5. if 3) and 4) are in sync, you should be good to go.
  6. Start ACC. If all is done correctly, you will receive the data. If you only receive data for your car in racing events, then the broadcast is not correctly set up.

Mininum install
For ideas, how to make the Game PC telemetry to take minimal resource, is to set the BLUE LAP to 'no lap', keep the Telemetry on race info view. On the no-lap, minimum CPU usage + Delta settings and race info view you should be able to run the Telemetry under 500MB.

Cheers

If I read this correctly, you should put to the relay the Laptops IP.

In practice, there are two ways to configure this.

1) Using the data re-direct: I.e. run a minimal or normal install of Telemetry tool in the gaming PC and direct the data from that Telemetry tool to the laptop. Upside here is that when you have a working setup on local PC, you just enable the data re-direct on the install and it will automatically send the data to the secondary PC.
Steps for this
On the gaming pc
1) Have a working local installation (i.e. Relay is up and you receive also the broadcast data)
2) Open settings.xml file (in settings directory) and find the line containing text out_1
Set the out_1 to true, set out_1_ip to the laptops IP address. out_1_port can be anything

Here is a sample, what it could be, if your laptop's IP is 192.168.2.101. Note that this way you can easily also send data to external IP, if your race engineer is there. ;-)
<!-- UDP traffic redirect options -->
<!-- UDP_1 redirect active -->
<entry key="out_1">true/entry>
<!-- UDP_1 redirect IP -->
<entry key="out_1_ip">192.168.2.101</entry>
<!-- UDP_1 redirect PORT -->
<entry key="out_1_port">9999</entry>

Then On the laptop
1) Install Telemetry tool and set the port to the same, you set for out_1_port above. (i.e. 9999).

Then,
1) start Telemetry and relay on Game PC 2) start Telemetry on laptop 3) start ACC 4)Enjoy.

2). Using the relay and accessing broadcast remotely
  1. On the gaming PC,
    1. Set (via relay_settings.ini) the Relay's target IP to be the laptop's IP and the port for Telemetry data. So here I assume 192.168.2.101 for laptop and port 9000 (for relay).
    2. Start the Telemetry tool and set and save the Broadcast data, lets say we put the port to 9999 for broadcast and save the data. This sets the broadcast on for ACC.
  2. On the laptop, install Telemetry tool.
    1. Edit the ACC broadcast settings, so that the Broadcast settings (pwds & port) are same for the laptop installation as above in 2) in the gaming PC ACC broadcast settings. Also set in ACC settings the Gaming PCs IP address to the IP field. This way the Telemetry tool on laptop connects to the gaming PC's ACC and can request the broadcast data.
    2. Edit the normal settings and set the listening port to 9000 (for receiving the data from relay).
  3. All is set, start the relay in the Gaming PC, it should say "Sending data to 192.168.2.101:9000"
  4. Start the Telemetry tool on the laptop (in Telemetry view, press CTRL-I, in the info box you shoud see, there is text ACC Broadcast <IP:pORT> and after that there should be gaming laptops IP address + the port 9999, if you used that on ACC Broadcast settings.
  5. if 3) and 4) are in sync, you should be good to go.
  6. Start ACC. If all is done correctly, you will receive the data. If you only receive data for your car in racing events, then the broadcast is not correctly set up.

Mininum install
For ideas, how to make the Game PC telemetry to take minimal resource, is to set the BLUE LAP to 'no lap', keep the Telemetry on race info view. On the no-lap, minimum CPU usage + Delta settings and race info view you should be able to run the Telemetry under 500MB.

Cheers

Hello...

I couldn't get it to work with the re-direct, was working on the gaming PC but no info on the laptop. So I tried option 2 and access broadcast remotely and that worked.

Also, out of the blue Windows Defender started to quarantine the Relay file, every time I would copy it back from the zip it would disappear so I had to add an exception. This was from the v9.3c Zip

Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Thanks for the help!

Hello...

I couldn't get it to work with the re-direct, was working on the gaming PC but no info on the laptop. So I tried option 2 and access broadcast remotely and that worked.

Also, out of the blue Windows Defender started to quarantine the Relay file, every time I would copy it back from the zip it would disappear so I had to add an exception. This was from the v9.3c Zip

Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Thanks for the help!

I submitted the Relay from the 'c' version to Microsoft and many other AV companies over the weekend. It seems, they should have fixed the false positive. I will keep submitting the file to the other ones too, which are giving out the false positive.

You can see here the scan results:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file
/cb957f4473a013344e48dcf9aa710b5afd441d8e00234cda68348308fddc2c7e/detection

The sha256sum of the file in the 'c' version is cb957f4473a013344e48dcf9aa710b5afd441d8e00234cda68348308fddc2c7e

This seems to be like a whack-a-mole. funnily some of the AV apps on the virustotal list claim "zero false positives", purely marketing speak.

Cheers

Hi Rein, congratulatios for your superb tool, it´s running smooth on my old laptop. Absolutely fantastic. I use it with ACC, but unforttunately I can´t see the other drivers names. Any clue of what am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Hi Rein, congratulatios for your superb tool, it´s running smooth on my old laptop. Absolutely fantastic. I use it with ACC, but unforttunately I can´t see the other drivers names. Any clue of what am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Thank you for your kind words.

As you receive basic data, the relay is working.

But you are not receiving the Broadcast data. The user names and other info is in the broadcast data.

See above how to get the broadcast setup properly.

Quick how-to

1) At the laptop, where you are already receiving the data via the relay, you need to setup the broadcast requests properly, i.e. set the broadcast port, pwds and the IP of the computer, where you run ACC. Please note, that the port must be different, than the one the relay is using.

2) On the computer, where you run ACC, you have to enable broadcast. There is broadcast.json
at the C:\Users\<your userid>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config
You can edit that file e.g. with notepad/notepad++, set the port + pwds to be same as you set at 1).
If the IP at 1) is correct + ports at 1) & 2) are same, the broadcasting should work. (Or your could run the Telemetry tool in the ACC computer and use the telemetry to set the broadcast.json data.)

Cheers,

Thank you for your kind words.

As you receive basic data, the relay is working.

But you are not receiving the Broadcast data. The user names and other info is in the broadcast data.

See above how to get the broadcast setup properly.

Quick how-to

1) At the laptop, where you are already receiving the data via the relay, you need to setup the broadcast requests properly, i.e. set the broadcast port, pwds and the IP of the computer, where you run ACC. Please note, that the port must be different, than the one the relay is using.

2) On the computer, where you run ACC, you have to enable broadcast. There is broadcast.json
at the C:\Users\<your userid>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config
You can edit that file e.g. with notepad/notepad++, set the port + pwds to be same as you set at 1).
If the IP at 1) is correct + ports at 1) & 2) are same, the broadcasting should work. (Or your could run the Telemetry tool in the ACC computer and use the telemetry to set the broadcast.json data.)

Cheers,
Thank you so much, Rein, you´re quick. Problem solved, now I see the names of the drivers.

Now I have two requests, and I´d love if they would be possible. Some times I use Telemetry Tool on the same computer that runs ACC, in a 4th monitor. Would it be possible for Telemetry to remember the last position, and open on the 4th monitor next time I run it? Now to the other request: would it be possible to map the informations to a button on a button box or a keyboard, to cycle throug the informations? I mean cycle through Driver DNA, Drinving, Lap Comparison, Map, and so on?

I´ll make a donation, your masterpiece deserves, what a fantastic software!

Thanks again for the quick answer.

Cheers,

Thank you so much, Rein, you´re quick. Problem solved, now I see the names of the drivers.

Now I have two requests, and I´d love if they would be possible. Some times I use Telemetry Tool on the same computer that runs ACC, in a 4th monitor. Would it be possible for Telemetry to remember the last position, and open on the 4th monitor next time I run it? Now to the other request: would it be possible to map the informations to a button on a button box or a keyboard, to cycle throug the informations? I mean cycle through Driver DNA, Drinving, Lap Comparison, Map, and so on?

I´ll make a donation, your masterpiece deserves, what a fantastic software!

Thanks again for the quick answer.

Cheers,

Save window position

To the question for the position of the Window, the short answer is: "It should, hopefully". If you have the 'save settings on change' enabled in the Settings, the tool saves the position and mode of all the screens + the last tab in the main window.

I run ACC and other simulators on one screen, and I have a small second screen, where I run the Telemetry. The tool remembers the position and mode (for DiRT Rally I have 3 windows opening automatically, for other games only 1 and I then cycle the "tabs").

There is small caveat. I looked at the code, and for X position, it should be ok, but for the Y position it might not work, as I have put there a "safety setting", i.e. if the window position would be out of the 2 screens visible area, then the tool would automatically be shown on primary/main screen.

But this would be most likely easy thing a) for you to test if it works and b) if it doesn't, I could e.g. add one extra option to 'do not play safe with window positions', i.e. there would be no check and the screens would open up where they were last time (even outside of the visible area, if you removed one screen). Or I could put a menu option or settings option "select screen" or like, which would let the users select, on which screen the main window will reside and then save this to settings. I would assume, there are other people also needing this feature.

Logging keys for the cycling of "tabs"/screens

For the option to cycle with a key from keyboard, that opens up a "dangerous" alley, as such a tool would with 100% probability be tagged by AV tools as a keylogger. And I would not want to have such tool included in the install .zip.

Other sims (F1 2019/F1 2018 and PC2) provide the controller button status in the feed, so it is easy to map any of the controller buttons to be the 'Cycle' button. ACC does not provide this info, so the current solution is a workaround. If ACC would e.g. return button box data via SharedMemory, that would be perfect.

I think the button boxes work directly with the games, i.e. games receive their input, so one would need to find a way to get in between the game and the box. Getting it done and the making the AV tools to live with it would be the 'whack-a-mole' challenge. I would not be willing to take that one. And my C/C++ skills are not sufficient to write such packet. If the button boxes would e.g. send data over UDP, then my tool could be made to listen to the input.

Cheers.

PS. For the donations, I am always happy to receive them.

Save window position

To the question for the position of the Window, the short answer is: "It should, hopefully". If you have the 'save settings on change' enabled in the Settings, the tool saves the position and mode of all the screens + the last tab in the main window.

I run ACC and other simulators on one screen, and I have a small second screen, where I run the Telemetry. The tool remembers the position and mode (for DiRT Rally I have 3 windows opening automatically, for other games only 1 and I then cycle the "tabs").

There is small caveat. I looked at the code, and for X position, it should be ok, but for the Y position it might not work, as I have put there a "safety setting", i.e. if the window position would be out of the 2 screens visible area, then the tool would automatically be shown on primary/main screen.

But this would be most likely easy thing a) for you to test if it works and b) if it doesn't, I could e.g. add one extra option to 'do not play safe with window positions', i.e. there would be no check and the screens would open up where they were last time (even outside of the visible area, if you removed one screen). Or I could put a menu option or settings option "select screen" or like, which would let the users select, on which screen the main window will reside and then save this to settings. I would assume, there are other people also needing this feature.

Logging keys for the cycling of "tabs"/screens

For the option to cycle with a key from keyboard, that opens up a "dangerous" alley, as such a tool would with 100% probability be tagged by AV tools as a keylogger. And I would not want to have such tool included in the install .zip.

Other sims (F1 2019/F1 2018 and PC2) provide the controller button status in the feed, so it is easy to map any of the controller buttons to be the 'Cycle' button. ACC does not provide this info, so the current solution is a workaround. If ACC would e.g. return button box data via SharedMemory, that would be perfect.

I think the button boxes work directly with the games, i.e. games receive their input, so one would need to find a way to get in between the game and the box. Getting it done and the making the AV tools to live with it would be the 'whack-a-mole' challenge. I would not be willing to take that one. And my C/C++ skills are not sufficient to write such packet. If the button boxes would e.g. send data over UDP, then my tool could be made to listen to the input.

Cheers.

PS. For the donations, I am always happy to receive them.
Hi again Rein,

On the Save Window Position, the option of "choose monitor" would do it, would be nice.

On loggin keys for cycling tabs, I have no knowledgment in any programming languages, the idea came from SimHub, which I use some dashboards on a tablet, a laptop and ocasionally on a smartphone. I can cycles the pages of these dashboards via my button box, so I thought it was no big deal, but I have no clue has it is done under the hood. I also use this button box with ACC because it´s easier than a keyboard to memorize.

Cheers,

Hey man,
First of all, I love this app and how it looks. No clutter and it just works. Awesome.

I do have a problem getting it to work over long distance however. Me and a friend were trying to get it to work over an Virtual LAN with ZeroTier (which basically creates an extra network adaptor and network) and while I was receiving the UDP-packages (I could see that with Wireshark) my local app wasn't picking them up from that particular network connection. Any idea how I could get the app to pick up the data from that particular connection?

I'm no expert at network stuff so I may as well be doing something wrong on my part, but I can't get my head around it. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

----------------------------
EDIT!

Okay, I got it to work with ForceBindIp. It's a small app that forces applications to bind to a certain networkadaptor/IP-adress, but it's a bit of a hassle to get working. Basically I can now force java to run with a specific IP, allowing the app to receive the data sent to the interface asociated with that IP. Would be cool if you could allow the user to pick the network interface from the menu in the app. AFAIK Java would totally allow that.

Either way, good app and I hope you keep finetuning it because it has lot's of potential. Especially with ACC becoming more and more popular for longer endurance races where a Crew Chief with access to all the data is very very usefull.

Last edited:
Hey man,
First of all, I love this app and how it looks. No clutter and it just works. Awesome.

I do have a problem getting it to work over long distance however. Me and a friend were trying to get it to work over an Virtual LAN with ZeroTier (which basically creates an extra network adaptor and network) and while I was receiving the UDP-packages (I could see that with Wireshark) my local app wasn't picking them up from that particular network connection. Any idea how I could get the app to pick up the data from that particular connection?

I'm no expert at network stuff so I may as well be doing something wrong on my part, but I can't get my head around it. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

----------------------------
EDIT!

Okay, I got it to work with ForceBindIp. It's a small app that forces applications to bind to a certain networkadaptor/IP-adress, but it's a bit of a hassle to get working. Basically I can now force java to run with a specific IP, allowing the app to receive the data sent to the interface asociated with that IP. Would be cool if you could allow the user to pick the network interface from the menu in the app. AFAIK Java would totally allow that.

Either way, good app and I hope you keep finetuning it because it has lot's of potential. Especially with ACC becoming more and more popular for longer endurance races where a Crew Chief with access to all the data is very very usefull.

I used to have option to bind the listening IP address. I took it away in 8.x branch, but put it back after 9.3. So in the upcoming versions there will be a way to force the binding to certain IP address for the Telemetry tool to listen.

I will keep fine tuning the tool. There is always stuff on my "todo" list, but I tend to prioritize things I need for my own racing and things, which are not easy to recognize during driving.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply Iko. Keep at it, it's an awseome tool. We used it yesterday for a race where I was "crewchiefing" a driver over the internet. It was great! (I can't race atm, so coaching another driver throughout a race was a good way to get my racing kicks)

And if it's okay, I'm just going to make another suggestion:
It would be "nice to have" a data-rate option to lower the frequency by which the data is sent. We have another driver in our team that has a very limited internet connection, so being able to minimize (or at least more or less control) the total amount of data sent over the course of a race would be interesting to him.

:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea