I see, that makes sense.There is special League Admin version, which I have given to few league admins to monitor possible cheating in their leagues. That version provides additional table in the "opponent stats" and shows the engine mix + other data. It only works if the drivers are sharing their Telemetry though. On solo racing it shows all data for the AI users.
I dropped the option to change the driver in Raw Data and Driving, when Codemasters decided to drop the Telemetry feed from other drivers (unless the driver enables the data). In average I see 1 driver in about 4 online races, where they have shared their Telemetry, so it is pretty useless e.g. for spectators.
But I can maybe add it back to those, so when you do solo racing, you can pause the game and check the data for the AI cars.
I have worked a bit on the AC support, as I noticed some tracks, where I want to drive are available as mods.Hey @Iko Rein - this looks really cool. I still fairly new to sim racing and only just got to the point where I feel I am consistent enough to start looking at telemetry. I'm using AC on PC and my buddy is using it on PS4 and we wanted to be able to compare our laps, so I knocked together a really crude logger using the UDP telemetry feature as it works on PS4 too. I'm now looking for something to chart all this in something a bit more sophisticated than google sheets and found your tool whilst digging. I was wondering if you have shared the source code for your tool and would happy to accept updates to add the AC telemetry? I realise it would be missing a number of features and I'm assuming it would fit in with the way you have currently designed your app.
Read the rest of this update entry...New version.
- AC: Rudimentary support added. Works with PC version + limited supprt for the consoles via UDP. See the ReadMe and help for more info.
- AMS2: New tracks and cars data added. Also fixed some trackmaps.
- ACC: Imola + new cars data added.
- PC2: Redid some old trackmaps to better work with the new map system
- Dirt Rally 2.0: Added Ford MK II R5 data
- Added tyre temp + tyre pressure channels to Telemetry, XY Plotter and Historgrams and the...