TECKSLOT Slotcar-Race-Circuit

Tracks TECKSLOT Slotcar-Race-Circuit 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
tommm submitted a new resource:

TECKSLOT Slotcar-Race-Circuit - Slot Car Racetrack

Slot Car Track "Teckslot"
"Teckslot" is a slot car track located in Kirchheim unter Teck / Germany.

I was asked if I would do a slot-car-track as well. Actually, I only make hillclimb tracks, but I thought the idea of doing something completely different was funny and I took up the challenge.
The most important thing about this project was to keep the character of a slot car track and here you can see the result.

The Track was modelled at real dimensions then scaled up to match...

Read more about this resource...

I luv the idea here as seen in the Utube (can't try it bcuz my PC & AC aren't getting along at the moment), but having done a bit of real slot racing, I wonder if the cars can somehow be locked to the "slot", maybe using AIs or something to hold them to the slot but still fly off when speed at certain spots (ie in corners) exceeds some value for that corner. You might guess I know nothing about AC track creation.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When anyone have an idea that the cars must follow the slots, let me know. I don't know how to realise that. But that will be very interesting.

great track!
some cars i have tried don't start on the track properly - they seem to 'float' down from above, and tip over. In particular the karts do this, but other cars do too.
I've tried switching 'origin shift' but it makes no difference.
Is this happening to anyone else? does anyone know what i can do to fix it? Thanks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back