The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TEAM
Class: Alfa GTA + Lotus Cortina
Track: Birmingham GP
Event Start: 20.00GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race

Event Notes:
1. Teams will be randomly selected from the sign up list. Please do NOT ask if you can choose your own team mate.
2. Driver will be allocated as "Driver1" & "Driver2" within the Team.
3. In Race1, Driver 1 will drive the Alfa, Driver 2 will drive the Cortina
4. In Race2, Driver 1 will drive the Cortina, Driver 2 will drive the Alfa
5. Team liveries will be assigned by me.
6. I will announce the teams on the Sunday before the event so people can have a chat if they want to.
7. Scoring will be done the same as the previous Team event

P1 = 1 point, P2 = 2, P3 = 3 etc.

The team scoring the lowest aggregate points across the 2 races wins.

This was put up this far in advance so I can do the required admin, so people (hopefully) have enough time to consult within their teams a little if they want to.

Good news Ryan;

I'm pulling out of tonights event. Sorry for the short notice but to cut a long story short my Girlfriend's cat died today and i'm hardly going to sit playing GTL when she's upset, so I won't be able to make it tonight.

Sorry carlos for ditching you at the last minute, i'm glad there is a reserve for you at least.

Have a good race guys,

Tom

yes, Piotr. If you're a definite, you will be Carlos's teammate, as Ryan's still not certain.

Check the top posts, and you'll see it's basically a simple2 race format, you can see what car to use in what race.

yep, of course you're welcome to race - i can double your scores to get a \"team\" total, or you can drive along and opt out of the points if you want.

I'm not going to turn someone away if they want a drive
Thanks for the offer Stu but if you double my scores I'll just win :D

Joking aside, I would like to race but only with a team-mate as it is a team event. As there is not one available at the moment I will give a definite withdrawal from tonight :)

This is my lucky evening:).
In first race i quali on 7th but i dont now how i start the race on first position (lucky) and finish first race on 2nd place.
2nd race i quali on 5th position and finish on 7th :).Nice fights against Carlos and Warren (big thx for that).
Thx for this night and see you soon everybody

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back