TC65 Mixed (inc mods) **EVENT CANCELLED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Event scrubbed.

Edited - after some more testing last night, we're having 3 races, but only using 2 of the mods - the Corollas & the NSUs.

So you will drive both the mods cars and also drive a default car in the 3 races, but the order you choose to do them is up to you.

After some testing last night one thing has become readily apparent:-

The Corolla & the NSU mods are clearly head and shoulders above the Fulvia & R8 mods. While they (NSU & Toyota) have their own small quirks to mark individuality, they feel like a GTL car, similar to the way the Ferrari 250 & Porsche 904 feel.

The Fulvia & R8 both feel pretty sketchy and both have some really unusual handling quirks that just didn't do it for me, tbh. They actually made me less confident the more laps I drove.

I'm erring on the side of moving them out of this event and changing the format round.

I'd be inclined to have a 3 race event where you have to drive both the mod cars and a default car, but the order you drive them is up to you, but I'll leave a few other options in there for you.

I'll put up a poll so you can decide.

HI guys,back in town after a nice holiday,lots of sings happens over hear I see

New mods,NSU driven a few times download it again but cant find the Toyota mod?
Will try to race this one with a little help.

Thanks,Hans

Update to the above - the anti deco patch does indeed still appear to work it's magic, but now the RD server isn't playing ball - it's a different server to the one we used last time with the anti deco, so there might be some settings that need to be changed.

I have informed the relevant authorities. :)

Not necessarily Andrew - you might be doing everything right.

The lobby is totally down - no connections there using the "Internet" option in multiplayer for anyone.

If you're using the anti-deco patch, the RD server is not accepting connections using the usual ip address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.8%