TC65 Mixed (inc mods) **EVENT CANCELLED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Event scrubbed.

Edited - after some more testing last night, we're having 3 races, but only using 2 of the mods - the Corollas & the NSUs.

So you will drive both the mods cars and also drive a default car in the 3 races, but the order you choose to do them is up to you.

After some testing last night one thing has become readily apparent:-

The Corolla & the NSU mods are clearly head and shoulders above the Fulvia & R8 mods. While they (NSU & Toyota) have their own small quirks to mark individuality, they feel like a GTL car, similar to the way the Ferrari 250 & Porsche 904 feel.

The Fulvia & R8 both feel pretty sketchy and both have some really unusual handling quirks that just didn't do it for me, tbh. They actually made me less confident the more laps I drove.

I'm erring on the side of moving them out of this event and changing the format round.

I'd be inclined to have a 3 race event where you have to drive both the mod cars and a default car, but the order you drive them is up to you, but I'll leave a few other options in there for you.

I'll put up a poll so you can decide.

HI guys,back in town after a nice holiday,lots of sings happens over hear I see

New mods,NSU driven a few times download it again but cant find the Toyota mod?
Will try to race this one with a little help.

Thanks,Hans

Update to the above - the anti deco patch does indeed still appear to work it's magic, but now the RD server isn't playing ball - it's a different server to the one we used last time with the anti deco, so there might be some settings that need to be changed.

I have informed the relevant authorities. :)

Not necessarily Andrew - you might be doing everything right.

The lobby is totally down - no connections there using the "Internet" option in multiplayer for anyone.

If you're using the anti-deco patch, the RD server is not accepting connections using the usual ip address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%