T500rs - F1 wheel problem

Hi, I have aproblem with my F1 addon to T500rs. When im going to setup the wheel in games I cant choose what to use the buttons to. Because its like 1-2buttons is activated all the time, dont know how to explain this in english so hope someone understands...

This is how the wheel settings software thing looks like when Im not holding any buttons:
http://i.imgur.com/hsMp8XK.png

So you can see, button 11 its like is activated all the time, even if im not holding it and the button is not pressed inn or anything on the wheel...

Button 11 is the "pump" button(Advanced mode as you have it in your photo).
I don't think it's usb related but probably a button failure.
If you can open the wheel it's easy to check it with a multimeter(buzzer continuity test) or even isolate it to see if the problem insists (if you have a friend with some tools ask him to help, it's fairly easy to do)

Upvote 0
Button 11 is the "pump" button(Advanced mode as you have it in your photo).
I don't think it's usb related but probably a button failure.
If you can open the wheel it's easy to check it with a multimeter(buzzer continuity test) or even isolate it to see if the problem insists (if you have a friend with some tools ask him to help, it's fairly easy to do)

I know what button it its, and have opend the wheel, and everything looks fine. But I dont have any tools to check all, just looked in the wire connections and all that was fine. So guess I need a multimeter...

Upvote 0
Now it...almost work... It works for a little time(max after I have pushed it 4-5times) than it stays activated again, than I rottate the button than it works for a SHORT time again... So.. I dont know what more I can do, and Thrustmaster Support dont answer. Like all the other ''supports'' thise days, they just answer when you have something posetive to say...

Edit: is there possible to just take of the button? Like just take off the button it stands ''pump'' on without do anything on the back with the wires? Just to see if there is something wrong there...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back