PC2 T300 FFB Settings

Whats everyone using? Right now im at 90 ovr, 100 con, 100 per and 0 on damper and spring in Thrustmaster profile. 40 across the board in game on raw. Get clipping in long fast corners like turn 5 at Walkins Glen tho.

Whats everyone using? Right now im at 90 ovr, 100 con, 100 per and 0 on damper and spring in Thrustmaster profile. 40 across the board in game on raw. Get clipping in long fast corners like turn 5 at Walkins Glen tho.
75 - 100 - 100 -0 -0 in tm profile then using jack spade files medium standard in custom slot and adjusting as I go on the wheel. Working well so far.

Where's @Lazarou when you need him lol!

75 - 100 - 100 -0 -0 in tm profile then using jack spade files medium standard in custom slot and adjusting as I go on the wheel. Working well so far.

yes but in game config what you put

Attachments

• 21687542_1983256525239111_3546305670669799577_n.jpg
    21687542_1983256525239111_3546305670669799577_n.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 921

Usual SMS faff trying to get some decent settings, it is better than PC1 but still a ball ache. I actually think the steering/physics are one if the most realistic just got to dig deep to unlock the magic.

I usually test with a BAC mono at Oulton and a Porsche GT3 Endurance race car at Oulton.

Using Jack Spades excellent ffb_custom_settings - stan mid comp these are my profiler and in game settings. Make of it what you will but I like it now.

Note the damper saturation settings in game at 0% and speed sensitivity at 45% .

proUX4i.jpg

FT7YjFl.jpg

uEaDHwC.jpg

fSstCuH.jpg

Have fun!

Usual SMS faff trying to get some decent settings, it is better than PC1 but still a ball ache. I actually think the steering/physics are one if the most realistic just got to dig deep to unlock the magic.

I usually test with a BAC mono at Oulton and a Porsche GT3 Endurance race car at Oulton.

Using Jack Spades excellent ffb_custom_settings - stan mid comp these are my profiler and in game settings. Make of it what you will but I like it now.

Note the damper saturation settings in game at 0% and speed sensitivity at 45% .

proUX4i.jpg

FT7YjFl.jpg

uEaDHwC.jpg

fSstCuH.jpg

Have fun!
The speed sensitivity setting should be 50
I watched this video that was pinned in the pcars forum, the video says 45% but noticed today he updated it to 50% in the description.
I am using the same settings as the video suggested and like them so far....like the video recommended Knockhill is an excellent test track if you want to see what the ffb is capable of.
FYI Thrustmaster released a new FFB driver just the other day aswell

@Kurupt CDN

I dont understand why you should use speed sensitive steering in this sim, because u r not supposed to use it in others? I have it zero in every sim. Please explain?

Last edited:
Well thanks guys. Went with the same thrustmaster profile setting I had went with Jacks Spade ALT MED settings " Dont care for artificial ffb so thats why I went with the ALT" and in game 100,40,50,30. No clipping Tested with Indycar at Walkins the S and turn 5 are fast and bumpy and brutal on ffb.

@Kurupt CDN

I dont understand why you should use speed sensitive steering in this sim, because u r not supposed to use it in others? I have it zero in every sim. Please explain?
I really have no idea, tho iam open to trying new things. I got the info from the video and it said Ben Collins (real) there physic consultant was using it and said it felt more natural to him...so i tried it and i liked it took a few laps to adjust.
To me i found it tightened up the wheel and needed less turning at high speed at lower speeds its looser and takes a bit more rotation.
Also less scrubbing at turn in. Could be placebo but i found the car had better detail and handling through the feedback.
Personal preference I guess :)

I really have no idea, tho iam open to trying new things. I got the info from the video and it said Ben Collins (real) there physic consultant was using it and said it felt more natural to him...so i tried it and i liked it took a few laps to adjust.
To me i found it tightened up the wheel and needed less turning at high speed at lower speeds its looser and takes a bit more rotation.
Also less scrubbing at turn in. Could be placebo but i found the car had better detail and handling through the feedback.
Yeah that's what I thought I felt I needed too much wheel rotation on the exit of the corner this setting makes a difference so that when unwinding the wheel it feels a lot more natural.

I feel this wheel settings tale has a few more episodes yet :whistling:

Ok.. So its mixed somehow in this title. I will try it too... Although, at zero it feels just fine also i think.
That's the problem with Project Cars games, there seems to be no definitive setup, all the other games pretty much have a setup that works for everyone not with this game though.

The way I arrived at the settings I have is I went went for a drive in my Megane sport yesterday on some country roads and tried to replicate the weight and road feel that I was getting through the wheel which I think it feels pretty close. (the Megane in the game as nowhere near as communicative)

Another problem is that some of the tracks are better than others with regard to the messages through the wheel.

Team T300 will work it out together :) eventually.

The default for speed sensitive steering (wheel) is 0 as it should be. Try putting it on 100 for kicks, ruins the steering (much lower ratio). Can't understand why someone at SMS would suggest using speed sensitive steering for a wheel. "Maybe" there is a car or two that is off - steering too quick.

Edit: on the PC and a Thrustmaster TX here. I thought out-of-box PC2 felt good with the cars I've tried but last night I tried the Jack Spade settings (std, med) and it got even better. Been hot-lapping with the 90' Audi Quattro GTO and 77' Porsche 935 - feels fantastic!

Last edited:
You use raw ? With 100/50/50/50
And Config...25/0/0/0?

I was told about Jack Spades custom files this morning I didn't know he made them for PC2 also.

Im using Jack Spades alternative mid comp.

Standard files - with artificial road noise, moderate bumps/kerbs/grass response (severely more than the SMS 4 custom preset)
Alternative files - no artificial road noise, more bumps/kerbs/grass response

Just cant figure out why people want to add artificial effects to ffb. To each there own. Just curious is all.

Edit: Post 9 & 1 has the settings I use. Just volume up and down depending on the car.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back