Swedish Touring Car Championship 2009 v1.0 by HeinzHarald

Cars Swedish Touring Car Championship 2009 v1.0 by HeinzHarald 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
M1GHTY M4VS submitted a new resource:

Swedish Touring Car Championship 2009 v1.0 by HeinzHarald - Swedish Touring Car Championship 2009 v1.0 by HeinzHarald

Reupload from NoGrip
Swedish Touring Car Championship 2009 v1_0 by HeinzHarald
-----------------------------------------------------------

Installation:
--------------------------

Attention! - Requirements:

STCC - The Game, STCC - The Game 2 as well as the C200 Addon for STCC by Ingo and Manuel Staggl are required to play this!
The latter can be found here:

Extract the GameData...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good mod to complete the STCC seasons.
I suppose the creator did it before the WTCC 2012 mod release because they have the same class ID number and two classes appear in the STCC 2009 icon mixed. I recommend edit "BMW_320si_Stcc2009.inccar" and change the class id to "97". ;)

C200 Addon for STCC by Ingo and Manuel Staggl are required to play this!
The latter can be found here:

The website the link directs you to is currently just a holding page, which is annoying for as I need the file and I'm struggling to find it!

The website the link directs you to is currently just a holding page, which is annoying for as I need the file and I'm struggling to find it!
What.... do not under-estimate the SITEs Search Button, m8..
Ok?? ;)

[ wrong link posted, sorry..]

Last edited:
I suppose the creator did it before the WTCC 2012 mod release because they have the same class ID number and two classes appear in the STCC 2009 icon mixed. I recommend edit "BMW_320si_Stcc2009.inccar" and change the class id to "97". ;)
Most certainly, I just upped the original archive I found. I'd like to gift the upload to the real author just doing the woodwork of regathering the lost gems.
I think he's refering to the MB C200 that was once available on the Link from the Readme which is now dead. Haven't found it yet so that would require another contemplary upload.

Thank you for the upload HeinzHarald, the mod works great !
If I may ask a slightly off-topic question :

In my (Steam) installation I can see and drive the recommended MB C200 add-on, but on the manufacturer selection page there is no Mercedes logo, just a blank space.

There is no MB logo in my UIData/menu/textures folder - is this also a small file which be be downloaded from somewhere ? So far searches have drawn a blank.

Thanks for any pointers

Last edited:
Thank you for the upload HeinzHarald, the mod works great !
If I may ask a slightly off-topic question :

In my (Steam) installation I can see and drive the recommended MB C200 add-on, but on the manufacturer selection page there is no Mercedes logo, just a blank space.

There is no MB logo in my UIData/menu/textures folder - is this also a small file which be be downloaded from somewhere ? So far searches have drawn a blank.

Thanks for any pointers
I took a look around in my ancient installation, I have it in the Directory
....\SimBin\GTR Evolution\Addons\STCC - The Game\UiData\Menu\Textures.
I think it started this as a BMS Incognito but somebody made the conversion so it works with the STCC MenuSkin. I'm not sure if this works for the default R07 or GTREvo as I never switched it from STCC2. Works for the 08', '09 and '10 Mercedes I have from what I can tell.

I took a look around in my ancient installation, I have it in the Directory
....\SimBin\GTR Evolution\Addons\STCC - The Game\UiData\Menu\Textures.
I think it started this as a BMS Incognito but somebody made the conversion so it works with the STCC MenuSkin. I'm not sure if this works for the default R07 or GTREvo as I never switched it from STCC2. Works for the 08', '09 and '10 Mercedes I have from what I can tell.
I've never got it to work in Evo.

any way.. Try these five Menu textures.. Info inside.. :thumbsup:

Thank you M1GHTY M4VS and Peppelino, at work right now will add textures when home later today and report back.

** edit **

Sorry to report that your texture files are not working Peppelino, I did have those files already present in steam/ ...etc ... / Race 07/Uidata/Menu/textures and over wrote them (they were identical size anyway)

I notice that the MB C200 mod files install to a /team/STCC_Addon directory and car textures are called appropriately by the STCC 2009 mod and also the WTCC 2010 series (Johannsen and Weimann cars respectively)

It must be a small setting in one of the files somewhere, it's no biggie, obviously not detracting from the mod, only appealing to my auto aspie need for order !

Last edited:
Thank you M1GHTY M4VS and Peppelino, at work right now will add textures when home later today and report back.

** edit **

Sorry to report that your texture files are not working Peppelino, I did have those files already present in steam/ ...etc ... / Race 07/Uidata/Menu/textures and over wrote them (they were identical size anyway)

I notice that the MB C200 mod files install to a /team/STCC_Addon directory and car textures are called appropriately by the STCC 2009 mod and also the WTCC 2010 series (Johannsen and Weimann cars respectively)

It must be a small setting in one of the files somewhere, it's no biggie, obviously not detracting from the mod, only appealing to my auto aspie need for order !

That are the MB Logos, I have working in game, I'm just not sure what directory fits your needs. I think dropping them in any Menu Textures, Textures_Frog, Textures_Toad would certainly don't break anything so try if it has to go to the Addons or Main Directory somewhere

Last edited:
That are the MB Logos, I have working in game, I'm just not sure what directory fits your needs. I think dropping them in any Menu Textures, Textures_Frog, Textures_Toad would certainly don't break anything so try if it has to go to the Addons or Main Directory somewhere
Happy days M1GHTY M4VS, I dropped those into all my menu texture folders and now I have MB logos and graphics !
Thank you for your time and help !
Am I right in saying the reason there's so many menu texture folders (i.e. frog, mamba, mosquito 1-3-4-5, toad) is because some of the various addons for the original Race 07 are stand alone games in their own right ? Should I best leave them in their individual folders and not combine them into one "texture" folder ?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back