Suzuki Lenovo F1 Team | ModularMods

MyTeam Suzuki Lenovo F1 Team | ModularMods 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
filipos6 submitted a new resource:

Suzuki Lenovo F1 Team | ModularMods - Suzuki partner up with Lenovo to take on the world of F1

My second mod for Suzuki in F1, this time using a RedBull chassis

Discord: If you need help installing the mod or anything click on the more info section on the right of your screen if you cant find it ask in the discussion thread.

View attachment 614257View attachment 614258View attachment 614265View attachment 614259[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, have started to use this for my MyTeam career and enjoy it being used on the RD chassis.
Some tweaks though to make it a lil more vibrant and flowing,

CAR LIVERY:
- Swap the "monster" and "lenovo rear wing" sponsors around - The "monster" sponsor will fit and look better with a black background
- The "suzuki" logo on the halo change to red and also add to the front nose of the car.
- The "suzuki" writing logo on the left hand side of the logo change to another sponsor. As you already have the logo in the middle and two other "suzuki" logos on front of the halo, this makes it a lil over used in that area.
- The white could become a lil more white
- Have an alternative white livery to be used for ongoing seasons

DRIVER LIVERY:
- Change the "lenovo" sponsor to white with no red, whilst adding the "monster" logo under that replacing the "suzuki" sponsor
- Have the "suzuki" logo red with the writing "suzuki" placed under it.
( Alternatively the PitCrew liveries used in your other "suzuki" MOD would look just as good )

I feel with these minor tweaks it will make it a more polished MOD. Thanks for the MOD as is though as although is a Fictional team, does seem realistic when using.

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks, some logo placements are not possible because some are mirrored meaning the sponsor on halo, sides of the car and back of rear wing is the same and etc. Some improvements as well as a special Japanese GP livery are soon to be added.

Mate this is arent an livery, this is an MASTERPIECE! i love Suzuki im big fan of the Suzuki and i love Suzuki Ecstar Motogp, i love this mod, but i dont really like the f1 models 22 are any possibility on the future that you make the same livery but for the F1 2021?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%